KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and that's about all(in 172 reviews)
  • "Okay pay and good benefits(in 97 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 54 reviews)
  • "The staff are great!(in 34 reviews)
  • "It's a large organization with great employees and good benefits.(in 33 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Texas Health Resources and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Love this place

Mar 13, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits, good cafeteria, secure parking for staff, on site security, etc

Cons

Some people make all the difference both good and bad

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Bed control specialist

May 19, 2022 - Bed Control Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and tons of overtime available

Cons

Unqualified leadership and lots of favoritism

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee

great

May 17, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay -excellent annual increase Flexibility with scheduling Growth NCAP program is excellent

Cons

Micromanagement-worked in a small hospital. Every aspect of the hospital was reviewed monthly and goals were difficult to maintain

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

May 17, 2022 - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

company values are excellent benefits are excellent community of employees is wonderful

Cons

normal internal politics of a company

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

good

May 17, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

very good benefits and job availability

Cons

corporate world and not personal

6. 5.0

Good Environment

May 16, 2022 - Patient Access Specialist in Cleburne, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing and supportive team of people

Cons

Understaffed at most times if not all the time.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

May 13, 2022 - Biomedical Equipment Technician II in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, benefits, pto etc.

Cons

For our department, they tend to outsource management/administrative position.

8. 5.0

nursing

May 10, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

loyal, fair, employee engagement, caring

Cons

could be a little more agressive with compensation for leadership

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

job

May 23, 2022 - Licensed Practical Nurse in Flower Mound, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

hours are great, awesome health benefits

Cons

short staffed, and support from mangement

10. 5.0

BloodBank

May 8, 2022 - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Several market adjustments for base pay Bonuses for meeting KPIs Good work volume Great Schedule (3x12,8x10,5x8) Lots of free food

Cons

Two different LIS systems (Cerner) and the RNs use CareConnect(EPIC) Run TEGs for OR

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,269 Reviews

Texas Health Resources Reviews FAQs

Texas Health Resources has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,353 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Texas Health Resources to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Texas Health Resources employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Texas Health Resources. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Texas Health Resources employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Texas Health Resources 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Texas Health Resources to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Texas Health Resources Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Texas Health Resources? Share Your Experiences

Texas Health Resources Careers

Cover image for Texas Health Resources

Why Texas Health? At Texas Health, everyone plays a part and has an important role to fill. Come join us and be a part of a team you’ll...More

• About Us
  • Our Benefits
  • Our Locations
  • Our People

Company Updates

36 days ago

Company News
A HUGE shout out to our employees for making Texas Health a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® for the 8th consecutive year. On the 2022 list, we’re ranked as the top employer in North Texas and the highest-ranked health system in the nation! “Our team members’ dedication to supporting each other, embracing innovation and sharing feedback makes Texas Health one of the best companies to work for in the United States,” said Barclay Berdan, FACHE, Texas Health’s chief executive officer. “We are an organization of bright people with bright ideas heading into a bright future.” We have the best employees!
Shared image - http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.OEgvi_e_K
adtrk.tw

42 days ago

Careers
Join our amazing care team at Texas Health! You’re invited to our Virtual NURSING, ALLIED HEALTH & SUPPORT SERVICES Career Event. Dates: Tuesday, April 26th - Thursday, April 28th Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST. We have so much to offer including sign-on bonuses, excellent benefits, awesome career development opportunities and lots more! Click the link to learn more, register and reserve your virtual chat time with one of our Recruiters today! Let’s work together! http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_ISItY-e-K
Shared image - Virtual Career Event April 26-28, 2022
Virtual Career Event April 26-28, 2022
jobs.texashealth.org

Texas Health Resources Photos

+ Add Photo
Texas Health Resources photo of: Celebrating Hospital Week 2022
Texas Health Resources photo of: 2022 Nurses Week celebration
Texas Health Resources photo of: Texas Health Dallas celebrating being designated as a Level I Trauma Center. Texas Health Dallas is 1 of only 20 Level I Trauma facilities in Texas.
Texas Health Resources photo of: Texas Health Plano's Critical Care Unit celebrating being awarded a "GOLD" level Beacon Award for Excellence from the AACN for the 3rd time and the only Gold-level ICU in North Texas.
Texas Health Resources photo of: At Texas Health Kaufman our leadership team wished team members a Happy Valentine's day by delivering cupcakes throughout the hospital.
Texas Health Resources photo of: Our amazing Environmental Services team members at Texas Health Alliance
Texas Health Resources photo of: Texas Health Allen’s Electrophysiology Program (EP) team performed the first fluoroless EP ablation in the state of Texas utilizing the next-generation EP mapping system.