KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Texas Trust Credit Union

Engaged Employer

Texas Trust Credit Union

Add a Review

Texas Trust Credit Union Employee Reviews about "really cares"

Updated Aug 21, 2020

Found 3 of over 61 reviews

3.7
Texas Trust Credit Union CEO Jim Minge
Jim Minge
Pros
  • "really cares(in 3 reviews)

• "work family balance(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hours, management, low pay, occasional Saturday off (maybe once a month if lucky)(in 4 reviews)

• "Morale is low and the Upper management doesnt seem to know or care(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "really cares"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The management really cares about the employees and the members and they try to keep everything fair and safe. The company has had tremendous growth over the last 4-5 years and created great internal growth opportunities for employees.

Cons

Some of the older policies and processes aren't growing as fast as the company, and that lag of update makes things harder sometimes.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work!

Mar 27, 2019 - Online Service Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very Friendly, Family, Close knit work environment. I can say the people are very open/ accepting to the needs and concerns of others. The company overall is great and really cares about its mission of "Building Brighter Financial Futures." During my time here I have never met a person that seemed to be unprofessional/ rude. Everyone is very nice and courteous.

Cons

The company seems to be growing, but it is hard to move into a higher paying position. The raises are very minimal and There is very little room for financial advancement. There are no opportunities to work extra time or over time, even for a couple of hours.

Continue reading

Texas Trust Credit Union Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for the outstanding review about Texas Trust. Your review encompasses what we’re trying to achieve for our employees. We are happy to hear that you’re content with our corporate culture and work environment. Thanks again for your feedback.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I’ve ever worked for

Apr 25, 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture, work family balance, CEO really cares about members and employees and they live their mission statement. Growing quickly but responsibly and adding new assets and membership every day.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading