KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Texas Trust Credit Union

Engaged Employer

Texas Trust Credit Union

Add a Review

Texas Trust Credit Union Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Sep 30, 2020

Found 4 of over 61 reviews

3.7
Texas Trust Credit Union CEO Jim Minge
Jim Minge
Pros
  • "really cares(in 3 reviews)

• "work family balance(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hours, management, low pay, occasional Saturday off (maybe once a month if lucky)(in 4 reviews)

• "Morale is low and the Upper management doesnt seem to know or care(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0

Not Recommended

Sep 30, 2020 - Branch Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Co- Workers / Members/Health Benefits

Cons

Upper Management/Pay/No Advancement/False Promises/Unrealistic Company Goals to maintain

2. 3.0

Ok

Apr 27, 2020 - Branch Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay, most everyone is good to work with, nice branches,

Cons

Upper management, too much worried about sales they dont care enough about employees

Assistant Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Texas Trust had not been fulfilling. We want our employees to get the most out of Texas Trust and we’ve found that the best way to do that is through communication. Our top concern is our employee’s and members and we are working hard to make sure everyone is happy and seeing results. Texas Trust is quickly growing and evolving as a credit union, and we will continue to strive to be better each day. Thanks again for your feedback.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Run Fast!

May 14, 2015 - Financial Service Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Okay benefits and time off.

Cons

Horrible credit union to work for. Very top heavy and the credit union is now going in a different direction. They are laying off people and offering early retirements. The pay sucks! And upper management has no idea how to improve the credit union. They treat the employees horribly and I'm so glad I am no longer there. This place is like a revolving door.

5 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Texas Trust has not been fulfilling. We want our employees to get the most out of Texas Trust and we’ve found that the best way to do that is through communication. Our top concern is our employee’s and members and we are working hard to make sure everyone is happy and seeing results. Texas Trust is quickly growing and evolving as a credit union, and we will continue to strive to be better each day. Thanks again for your feedback.

4. 3.0

One of the sheep

Jul 28, 2016 - Sheep in Them
      Business Outlook

Pros

The poeple are pleasant to work with and the benefits are pretty good.

Cons

Understaffed in every department Hard to get time off due to understaffing Morale is low and the Upper management doesnt seem to know or care Incomes are below market Incentives are seen as a joke Very minimal raises

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback. While we are happy to hear you recognize the awesome benefits and the fun and motivating corporate culture we have here at Texas Trust, we are disappointed to hear that you feel management is not doing an effective job. We take this type of feedback very seriously and will let our executives know and ask them to address these issues specifically. We are working on a new compensation system, as well as reviewing our incentive plans. We appreciate the feedback. Texas Trust is quickly growing and evolving as a credit union, and we will continue to strive to be better each day. Thanks again for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews