- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Vancouver, WA
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - Burnaby, BC
- - Surrey, BC
- - Richmond, BC
- - Abbotsford, BC
- - Nanaimo, BC
- - Chilliwack, BC
- - Victoria, BC, Canada Area
- - Victoria, BC
- - Kamloops, BC, Canada Area
- - Kamloops, BC
- - Okanagan, BC
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB, Canada Area
- - Calgary, AB
- - Edmonton, AB, Canada Area
- - Edmonton, AB
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- - Mississauga, ON
- - Markham, ON
- - Toronto, ON
- - Brampton, ON
- New Zealand - All Cities
- - Waikato
- - Auckland, New Zealand Area
- - Hamilton, Waikato
- Spain - All Cities
- - Cantabria
- - Bilbao, Spain Area
- - Los Corrales de Buelna
Found 453 of over 503 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people you work with are great but the pay structure does not make sense at all." (in 35 reviews)
- "Training is great and helped me learn sales skills" (in 28 reviews)
- "Great team and great leaders." (in 25 reviews)
- "Good money if you're good at selling" (in 19 reviews)
- "The culture and atmosphere is great, I feel as though I have a second family here." (in 18 reviews)
- "Long hours which is not really a con if you are focused toward your career." (in 32 reviews)
- "Low commission compared to other TELUS contractors" (in 18 reviews)
- "Long hours and the first few weeks can be tough" (in 16 reviews)
- "Getting home so late at night sometimes, office drama, no benefits" (in 12 reviews)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 17, 2017 - Sales in Vancouver, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you work hard you will make money. I belive it is a pyramid scheme.
Chances of advancing are low.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 21, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
able to earn lots without university degree
no base so no pay after a hard day
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Controller in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I started with TAG 16 years ago, you can imagine that i have cycled through multiple departments and got promoted to diverse positions. I made a wide array of amazing connections and have grown significantly both personally and professionally. I love the atmosphere at work, i am surrounded by individuals who generally care about each other and about the success of the company as a whole. These are the type of people i want to surround myself with and continue to grow with and several of who i consider my own family now. Individuals that are caring, loyal, supportive and dedicated to hard work are the foundation for making The Acquisition Group a great place to work. Proof that after 17 years i am still here and I look forward to many more years to come.
None so far, i love my job and look forward to coming to work every day.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was a new immigrant who came in 2020, in middle of covid. I was selected for this job and it had to be a leap of faith to go on the commission based job. It paid of. The training structure was amazing and it helped me succeed in the industry, i would go ahead to say it was one of the best training I had received. Fast forward a year, I end my year with six figure income and tons of experience. two years later I pushed for my promotion thanks to a clear and straight advancement structure and I got it and now I handle a team in Calgary and successfully, thanks to the support from other managers and leadership. TAG has been a life changing platorm for me
Nothing out of ordinary or major.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - HR- Recruiter in Burnaby, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I joined 3 months ago. Just completing my probation today and I am just loving it here. We celebrated Diwali which is an Indian festival. The managers and team leaders we work with are so supportive and helps you to grow in the company. The growth rate is highly attractive and ofcourse rhe benefits they have are unmatchable. Also, we a little puppy in the office. We are working 3 days in office and 2 days from home making a great balance in the work and family. I am loving it.
I dont see any cons. We are trained and pay scale is great as well with the benefits as I said. However, you get the benefits after probation. You can use the benefit of our mental health councellor as soon aa you join.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 25, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Surrey, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
After three years of working with the company that offered me my first job in Canada, I have become increasingly certain that I would like to continue to pursue it. This company never fails to offer you a chance to grow personally and professionally, it gives you the opportunity to show leadership when needed, but also the ability to work as a team.
Although this is a fantastic job, I feel that at times, the hours seem too long.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - CST Team Lead in Burnaby, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In CST we bring a fun, sales focused environment. We are fortunate to offer hourly + commission and weekly sales training. Our team is inclusive and we support one another with all wins, personal and professional.
We create best of the best sales agents, however this channel does not offer a lot of growth for possessions outside of sales. On the flip side - the company does.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - MDU Fibre in a Day Program Manager in Okanagan, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are seeking a positive, fantastic and fun opportunity for great earning & learning potential, come join our team!! Tremendous support to grow and climb the ladder here with our close knit work family!! I have been here for almost 5 years and absolutely love my job and the people I work with! I am forever grateful to our senior leaders and tream who have taught me so much and trusted in me to get to where I am now. Keep being absolutely beyond GREAT TAG!!
Keep on being so GREAT!!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Quality AssuranceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working at The Acquisition Group has been an equivalent to attending a school on management, leadership and team work. I've learned many valuable lessons from my team leader, Katrina, including operations management, communication and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and always maintaining integrity and following standards at all costs. In addition, TAG is by far the most understanding and supportive work environment that I've worked at.
Occasional technical and system issues
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Room to grow, lots of opportunity for growth. -Team mentality, good people. -Extended benefits available
-Some long hours can be required
The Acquisition Group Reviews FAQs
The Acquisition Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 503 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at The Acquisition Group to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
88% of The Acquisition Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Acquisition Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.