The Anti Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2019

Found 9 reviews

5.0
Wayne Chattaway
  1. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The GREATEST company culture! - Ability to work remote from home! - Complete and competitive benefits plan! - Competitive salary and raises! - Monthly Home Office Allowance for remote employees! - Large amount of Paid Time Off that can rollover to the next year! - Ability to get Paid Time Off for a sabbatical for qualifying full time employees!

Cons

- I have no cons! This is the best company I have ever worked for!

The Anti2019-01-11

The Anti Response

February 14, 2019HR

Thanks for the kind words. The Anti takes employee satisfaction very seriously and we are so happy you enjoy working with us! We work diligently to offer competitive benefits and create an amazing company culture. Stay turned for more great employee perks!

2. "Maturing ServiceNow HR Service Delivery focused boutique consulting company"

I have been working at The Anti full-time

Pros

- focused on client and team member success - promotes and supports personal professional development - flexible work arrangements - fun and transparent culture

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on maintaining a reputation of hiring top notch talent and and having a great culture.

The Anti2018-11-12

The Anti Response

February 14, 2019HR

We appreciate your advice. The Anti realizes the best way to attract and retain top talent is to keep our current employees happy and spreading the word. Thanks for the great review!

3. "Putting People First"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Anti focuses on creating a supportive working environment so that employees are genuinely happy. There is a focus on learning, teaching, helping each other, and allowing employees time to focus on their families and/or personal lives. The CEO understands that in the IT Consulting world it's easy to put in 80 hours a week, but that doing so is a poor long-term approach. Much effort is put into keeping employees free...

Cons

The Anti is still a relatively young company and is likely to be a dynamic working environment until time has ironed out process. Some, like myself, would actually consider this a Pro and not a Con, but I'm listing it here so that prospect employees come with the expectation of change.

Advice to Management

You've done a great job so far attracting talented people who love helping others. Keep doing what you've been doing to let those people continue to thrive.

The Anti2018-11-12
  4. "Stay Humble, Hustle Hard"

Current Employee - Vice President, Sales and Delivery in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Get the chance to wear many hats. We're all sales, recruiting, billing, etc. - The pace is fast, but we're moving forward - Great benefits for a start-up - Virtual org = crank up the culture - Get to know the team on a personal level

Cons

- No retirement savings plan, yet. All in due time. - We're figuring out internal systems, but moving in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, hire the best and brightest, don't get ahead of your skis.

The Anti2018-03-26
  5. "Learning and Teaching Culture"

Current Employee - Vice President Service Delivery in Herndon, VA

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Anti has created a culture devoted to employee growth and well being. Team members are encouraged and enabled to learn, then expected to teach and grow others, both internally and externally. The result is a constant learning environment that is exciting, but also critical to maintaining a career in the fast moving ServiceNow ecosystem (and the SaaS/PaaS world in general).

Cons

A young company requires lots of pivots and flexibility. A small company requires you to wear lots of hats. Some love this and thrive, but this may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Grow the business. Continue to hire the right people and treat them well. Such people will continue to treat customer/partners well.

The Anti2018-03-25
  6. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Haines City, FL

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive Team, Lots of Opportunities, Flexibility

Cons

Can't think of anything - it's all good

The Anti2018-03-16
  7. "Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Oustanding CEO and Board Members, great organizational culture, thriving business with fantastic perks and compensation, opportunity to invest in the company, and endless opportunities to develop your career.

Cons

Honestly, can't think of one.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love the growth, vision, and focus on what we are doing and I hope to see the culture preserved as we continue to grow our Ant mound.

The Anti2018-03-13
    • "Amazing Company"

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, embodied from the top down and through the team.

Cons

A couple of growing pains that are sorting themselves out

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and never lose focus on the things that matter!

The Anti2018-03-01
    • "The culture is spot on and the work is fun."

Current Employee - Director of Customer Success in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at The Anti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Starting with the first 5 employees, leadership has been very meticulous to choose smart but humble, innovative, and team-oriented people to build a strong company with an amazing culture. Being a smaller company ourselves, we have to flexibility to work with smaller companies and their projects to achieve many victories over shorter periods of time (rather than working for a larger company on staff-aug projects that...

Cons

Being that this is a small company, ramping up is always in the back of our minds when bidding projects

The Anti2018-02-28