The Bachrach Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

"Honest!"

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very family like environment of friendly and hard working people. Fast paced and definitely very honest. I would highly recommend it.

Cons

Tiny office, everyone is on top of everyone. No stand up desks, no cafeteria or common space to share, no fancy kitchen, but good free unlimited coffee. Tiny bathrooms.

"Practice Director"

Current Employee - Practice Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Practice Director in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

The firm has a great energy level. It also has a nice mix of experienced veterans and less experienced jr. recruiters to creating an optimal environment for both. Management has also invested in all of the tools needed to effectively do the job and has created a positive environment "work hard-play hard" culture. They will invest in employees and if someone wants to move into management or build out a new discipline or new office, you can do it here.

Cons

More structured feedback for jr. recruiters from middle management on a consistent basis would help.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Get all of the jr. recruiters into a more formal and structured feedback and performance appraisal process.

"Administrative Assistant"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Woodside, NY
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Woodside, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group (More than a year)

Pros

Great people and atmosphere to work!

Cons

Not enough job selections...very limited for entry level position.

Advice to Management

Option for nights and weekends job...

"Great Mgmt & Healthy Work Environment"

Former Employee - Manager of Talent Acquisition in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Manager of Talent Acquisition in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at the Bachrach Group for a little over 3 years, and I can say with a degree of certainty that they really value the employees they have. They take pride in who they hire, and you are put in a great position to be as successful as you want to be. Allan Ageman, the managing partner, is one of the best in the business and his door is always open. The Managing Directors Rich Rodriguez & Anthony Fanzo also share a wealth of knowledge in the field and are always available to help someone grow. Overall great work environment.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Highly Recommend Overall

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"My review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group (More than a year)

Pros

Able to work flexible shift st your choosing

Cons

Not able to get much choices

Advice to Management

Have more available work

"Happy to go to work each day"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

Pros

So thankful to work for Allan Ageman and Anthony Fanzo. Lots of positivity, opportunity for success, and a fun atmosphere. No micromanaging or non sense.

Cons

No real complaints - there are a decent amount of NY Mets fans in the office- not sure how that happened... Coffee is great... Decent food options nearby

Advice to Management

Keep setting a positive example

"Great place to work with a great Owner/Managing Partner"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The people. At a firm of this size, the most important thing is the culture and people. Starting from the top, Owner/Managing Partner Allan Ageman is one of a kind. He treats all his employees fairly and has an open door policy to discuss any office related or personal issues. Beneath him, the Managing Directors of each division are professional and care mostly about the well-being of the members of their respective teams. The culture is upbeat and it was a pleasure to come to work every day.

Cons

I had no cons in my time at TBG

9. "Allan Ageman - Managing Partner"

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have known Allan in a variety of capacities for many years. I was employed at The Bachrach Group as a Recruiter for their accounting and financial staffing division. Working for Allan and his team was everything I could have asked for in an employer. Allan’s approach to managing his team was quite refreshing. He encouraged creativity, flexibility and innovation.

The one attribute that stands out to me, even after all of these years, is his honesty. In my opinion, honesty, integrity, and genuine respect promote one of the most crucial elements in a healthy work environment, and that is exactly the type of environment and corporate culture Allan promotes and fosters over at The Bachrach Group.

Since then I have moved on to another company but regularly keep in touch with Allan for staffing support in my organization and also as a friend. I would recommend any of my friends or family to work for him and most definitely recommend any organization to utilize his seasoned staffing professionals to recruit for their open positions.

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives.

Advice to Management

I strongly suggest for them to keep doing what they're doing.

"Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Director, Technology in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Director, Technology in New York, NY

I worked at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with, great support staff, busy office, great clients, friendly people in each department, fun yet professional environment!
    I was part of a very busy team that worked hard but always had fun! Anthony Fanzo is a true leader in IT staffing and brings many years of experience along with an impressive list of clients, but he is also a very down to earth boss who genuinely cares for his team and each individuals success. Anthony and Allan Ageman have created a vision and direction for the company that has greatly changed the culture of the office since the 2 of them joined forces. I was lucky to be a part of it for over a year and my decision to leave was a tough one based solely on my own personal situation. I am confident the office will continue to see rapid growth this year as they have the last couple of years since Anthony came in as Managing Director for Technology. Since then, he has expanded to also managing Engineering, Digital Marketing, Manufacturing, and the list just keeps growing! They now also have recruiters working remotely across the country and a sales team based in NY! What more can you ask for in a recruiting agency?! There are so many opportunities for a driven individual who is ready to jump in and makes things happen!

Cons

Nothing major
    If you come in focused, work hard, have a sense of pride and integrity in what you do AND can take a joke, you will fit right in!
    This is not the place for those hard core recruiters driven solely by money who stab people in the back to get it. This team is honest and works together to achieve success for everyone. Relationships are valued here not burned so if you are just in it for yourself at any cost, you will not fit in here.

Advice to Management

Great office culture. Keep treating people like family.
    I will greatly miss working with everyone in this office, especially my team.

11. "Starting the year with a bang!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

In the 5 years I've been working here, I've seen so much tremendous growth here, it's like nothing else I've ever seen before! In addition to all of our other plentiful states we have offices in, we just started up an office in Long Island! Next year, there's talk of us opening offices in Boston, Pittsburgh, Texas, and Charlotte. I've never seen a company operate this way!! I'm truly grateful to be working for such a thriving and successful company.

Cons

I really cannot think of any negatives at this company.

Advice to Management

PLEASE keep doing what you're doing!!