KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The Bair Foundation Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2022

Found 152 of over 156 reviews

3.6
The Bair Foundation Executive Director  Dr. Susan J. Miklos  (no image)
Dr. Susan J. Miklos

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Sexual Orientation

This rating reflects the overall rating of The Bair Foundation and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Fun place to work

Jul 5, 2022 - Regional Property Manager in Hermitage, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work, lots of nice people

Cons

no cons to think of

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding Office Culture!

Jun 24, 2022 - Secretary in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The first big pro is the office culture that I was in. I was excited to come to work everyday and being with those girls. In that office everyone had each other’s backs. When you needed help it was there. I also loved my position. I loved being able to reach out to community members during holiday times to get donations for the kids, I loved putting those gifts together to make the kids whole day! I loved being such a crucial part of making the office run. I was in charge running reports on the current foster families, making sure they were up to date on all state regulations, I would create monthly logs for the children as well as newsletters. I would do lots of filing I’m not only our hard copies but in our electronic as well. An make sure that all office supplies were stocked. I honestly loved working for Bair and their mission. They not only help the children thrive but they make sure the foster families do as well. They prioritize employees mental health well being and have amazing benefits! They truly care about you as an individual and not just an employee!

Cons

Honestly there is not many downsides to working with this company. The only con that I really had was that I was not getting paid enough for what I all did.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Supportive/Family Environment

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff and management really circle around when an employee is in need.

Cons

Really do not have a con

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

I love Bair and always will.

Oct 20, 2021 - National Marketing Director in New Wilmington, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bair is like my second family. Their mission is to find families for hard to place foster children, to keep them safe and to give them hope.

Cons

It’s hard work, but so worth it.

5. 5.0

Good work environment

Oct 16, 2021 - Social Worker in Harrisburg, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and values Work is interesting

Cons

Tough work life balance Long hours

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

good

Sep 27, 2021 - Case Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

I had no bad experience

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Sep 17, 2021 - Marketing Assistant in New Wilmington, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, life and work balance, fun work environment, caring coworkers, making a difference while at work is a great feeling!!

Cons

Can be hectic at times planning for all the events, but that's part of the job!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Place to Work

Jul 1, 2021 - Secretary in New Wilmington, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I would say the best two reasons to work at Bair are the coworkers and flexibility. I loved coming to work and working people people who actually cared about me. I also loved what the company was doing and stands for.

Cons

The down falls I had while working at Bair was I didn't get paid enough for what I did. I also did not see myself growing in this company.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great work environment

Mar 16, 2021 - Social Worker in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Faith based agency, Everyone are team players, Great director who cares.

Cons

I have no cons of this job.

10. 5.0

I love what I do!

Dec 22, 2020 - Family Home Developer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility and working remote are a huge plus.

Cons

I do not have a con for this position.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Reviews

The Bair Foundation Reviews FAQs

The Bair Foundation has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 156 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at The Bair Foundation to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Bair Foundation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Bair Foundation. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.

70% of The Bair Foundation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Bair Foundation 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Bair Foundation to be benefits, workplace, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with The Bair Foundation Job Seekers