The Berry Company Client Services Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

James Continenza

"Client Services Advisor"

Client Services Advisor in Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at The Berry Company for less than a year

Pros

Solid base pay and mileage reimbursement. Great group of sales peers & team to work with and feel support.

Cons

Extreme Micromanagement. The print product is no longer in high demand and internet sales is a very competitive market.

Advice to Management

Allow outside sales team more flexibility and room to work. Stop the micromangement

The Berry Company2015-07-31

"Lost in a sea of madness"

Current Employee - Client Services Advisor in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at The Berry Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Health plan, expenses, 401, other reps, gas allowance

Cons

Management for managements sake. All they do is sit and read reports. Sent publishing to the Dominican Republic to save money, causing constant printing errors that devastate customers (you have to renew these customers and the ad is in the directory for a year!) Constant travel, where ever they want to send you! You are always involved in heavy travel and have no life outside of work. Unreal sales quotas. Third... party vendors for digital products, that sell against you and bad communication. All the management can do is yell at people to do more with less.

Advice to Management

We all know print, though still profitable is dying. We need better leading edge digital products that distinguish us from competitors. Some lifers, need to retire, its not about you and preserving your paycheck.

The Berry Company2014-04-05

The Berry Company Response

April 16, 2014Director, HR & Recruiting

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience working at The Berry Company. As you mentioned, we do offer a strong benefits package. We have greatly expanded our product offerings over the last few years to ensure that we can offer our customers the latest in digital advertising. We are also investing in our internal systems so that reps will be able to spend less time doing paperwork and more time with customers. If you’d like to discuss your concerns further, please contact you Branch Manager or Senior Vice President.

Found 2 reviews