The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) Regional Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) Regional Manager Reviews

1 review

Regional Manager

4.0
Rich Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • In the wintertime, if the weather is bad (snow, sleet, freezing rain) we'll get a two-hour delay, or we'll be able to work from home (in 8 reviews)

• great benefits that can't compare to any other company (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Management is into micro management (in 23 reviews)

• It took a long time before upper management responded to any review (in 20 reviews)

1. "Solid Training & Sales Opportunity -- Although I believe that "print" advertising is a dying industry."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Jefferson Valley, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Jefferson Valley, NY

I have been working at The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company has great training and the people that work there really are great. Corporate is in upstate New York and the people are all very friendly and great. There is potential to make a lot of money and they also have some pretty cool perks when you hit presidents club.
    They are moving their business model to include a bunch of great internet/computer products.

Cons

They place a lot of emphasis on Print Advertising which I believe is a dying industry. However, they are ramping up their internet and computer based offerings and if they can get those flying -- there will be a huge opportunity for growth.
    The only way to promote above a Regional Manager position is to move to the corporate HQ.

Advice to Management

Give more paid vacation -- its hard to plan all of my vacation around the holiday shut down.