Found 253 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low for what may be expected of staff" (in 103 reviews)
- "when i worked there is observed a lot of staffing issues and also experience poor management." (in 98 reviews)
- "Very frustrating for the many managers and associates whose stores performed above average and still were not compensated for their service." (in 84 reviews)
- "long hours with unpaid overtime" (in 43 reviews)
- "I am tired of upper management changing every 1" (in 38 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Body Shop and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "training"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 28, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTulsa, OK
The products we were selling were great, pride is taken in the ingredients and company. My manager was wonderful. She works closely with all staff and led by example. Training on new products was always informative and beneficial.
The sales point to hit could be very difficult to hit and selling requirements for add ons were a hassle but is an understandable necessity for retail.The Body Shop Response8y
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience of working at The Body Shop. We are happy to hear that you are proud of our product ingredients and the company as a whole. Equally, good management and training is something we greatly value, so thank you for sharing your positive experience with your manager. We appreciate that sales targets can be a challenge to achieve, and we hope that with an encouraging manager and supportive colleagues this can be an exciting challenge.
- 4.0Jan 16, 2023Makeup ExpertFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDerry, Northern Ireland
Discounts Education on skin and makeup
Poor management from some Training is product specific and not transferable