KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The Bountiful Company Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2022

Found 381 of over 410 reviews

3.6
The Bountiful Company Chief Executive Officer Don Kerrigan (no image)
Don Kerrigan

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Low pay, not much room to move up, horrile raises (got 25 cents 3 years in a row), mandatory overtime on weekends, bad management, don't care about employees, old machines, bad training for new roles or new employees and much more(in 28 reviews)
  • "Upper management is bad.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Low pay!(in 13 reviews)
  • "Favoritism is a big issue here and if you don't kiss your bosses behind, you will likely be terminated at will.(in 11 reviews)
  • "But my first manager was the best i ever had and deflected allot of the corporate issues so we were always motivated.(in 9 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of The Bountiful Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Culture is amazing

Apr 12, 2022 - Senior System Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work Remote Great culture Leading brands

Cons

I have no cons about this company

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, great people.

Cons

Do not have any cons

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Disappointing ...hopefully Nestle can salvage this place

Jun 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Now owned by Nestle so hopefully they can turn it around.

Cons

Lie about compensation and benefits. Treat staff like children. They scold those who come to work when short handed rather than being grateful and showing appreciation . Force overtime and guilt people for wanting to have normal days off. Break Tim increments are a joke...10 mins with a 3 min walk to the break room?? Moral is super low.

4. 4.0

Good place to work

Jun 10, 2022 - Employee in Hazleton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers care, and give us as much information as possibl.

Cons

Building is ran by corporate which makes it tough. Each time leadership changes especially HR the rules change.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Overall great learning experience

May 31, 2022 - Regularly Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and very professional. Very Flexible Schedule Very independent work Always learning Something new.

Cons

Hard to come up with cons for this position. Time does not always equal out to knowledge gained. Some months are slower than others but when things pick up so do the expectations.

6. 4.0

decent workplace

Feb 26, 2022 - Chemist II
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice colleagues, opportunities to learn new techniques

Cons

stagnant wages, constantly changing management

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mixed assessment

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation and good products

Cons

Private equity short term oriented culture

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Poor payers, minimal growth if any

Feb 27, 2022 - Analyst in Bohemia, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are offered, including 401K with match.

Cons

There is very limited growth potential in this organization, even when promised/deserved. Management doesn't seem to be concerned about their people, only themselves. Old-school thinking. Favoritism is shown. Below market salaries and poor yearly incentives

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good as former NBTY

Mar 26, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

products, innovation, opportunity, team collaboration

Cons

former upper management, location, hierarchy, focused vision

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

excellent place to advance your career

Dec 18, 2021 - Quality Assurance in Bohemia, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offer excellent benefits for permanent employees

Cons

offer incentives and certain benefits to permanent employees only meanwhile the temporary employees do the same job as the permanent employees

Viewing 1 - 10 of 381 Reviews

The Bountiful Company Reviews FAQs

The Bountiful Company has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 410 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at The Bountiful Company to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Bountiful Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Bountiful Company. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

70% of The Bountiful Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Bountiful Company 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Bountiful Company to be work life balance, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with The Bountiful Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at The Bountiful Company? Share Your Experiences

The Bountiful Company Careers

Cover image for The Bountiful Company

OUR TYPICAL HIRING PROCESS The hiring process may vary depending on the nature of the position. 1. Application: Please fill out on online...More

• We Give Back
  • On Campus
  • Inclusion & Diversity

Company Updates

39 days ago

Events
We're hosting a hiring event in San Antonio, TX! Nestlé Health Science (formerly The Bountiful Company) is URGENTLY hiring in our San Antonio, TX site. Become a part of a global health and wellness company that is enhancing people’s lives. WAREHOUSE POSITIONS AVAILABLE! ‼️ OFFERS WILL BE MADE ON THE SPOT !! 📅 5/24/2022 from 10am - 2pm CST (time slots available every 15 minutes) 📍4266 Dividend Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78219 What We Offer: ▪️Shift differential in pay rate ▪️Growth opportunities ▪️Inclusive & Diverse work environment ▪️Work/Life Balance ▪️Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) ▪️Life, AD&D & Disability benefits Reserve a time slot to interview by emailing bnemeth@nbty.com and indicate a time and shift preference(s)!
Shared image

46 days ago

Events
Hey Boca Raton, FL! Come join us for a hiring event on 5/13 at our Boca Raton site. Become a part of a global health and wellness company that is enhancing people's lives. WAREHOUSE POSITIONS AVAILBLE! ‼️ OFFERS WILL BE MADE ON THE SPOT !! 📅 5/13/2022 from 10am - 2pm EST (time slots available every 15 minutes) 📍1297 Clint Moore Rd, Boca Raton , FL 33487 What We Offer: ▪️Shift differential in pay rate ▪️Growth opportunities ▪️Inclusive & Diverse work environment ▪️Work/Life Balance ▪️Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) ▪️Life, AD&D & Disability benefits Reserve a time slot to interview by emailing marleneperez@contractor.nbty.com and indicate a time and shift preference(s)!
Shared image

The Bountiful Company Photos

+ Add Photo
The Bountiful Company photo of: We kicked off our 2018 Summer Internship Program this week! We received over 1,200 applications and have selected 20 amazing interns!
The Bountiful Company photo of: Associates & their families celebrated the completion of a new English as a Second Language program! The 10 week program is a reminder that wellness comes in many forms!
The Bountiful Company photo of: A group photo of a monthly facility tour, which took place at one of our plants! These tours are a great way for our Associates to become familiar with the processes and procedures of various plants.
The Bountiful Company photo of: This summer, we held our first Campus to Career Advising Event. Additionally, Interns had the chance to shadow those departments. A great example of how our program offers personalized mentorship!
The Bountiful Company photo of: Group shot from the New York State Park 2018 Summer Run Series on Long Island. Associates had the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors while participating in weekly races!
The Bountiful Company photo of: The Nature's Bounty Co. held our the 4th Annual Back to School Supply Drive, which gave hundreds of at-risk children the opportunity to go to school with the supplies they need to learn and succeed.
The Bountiful Company photo of: In honor of Diversity Awareness Month, check out our Associates enjoying our Interactive Map during our 3rd Annual Heritage Festival. The day was filled with fun, food, and celebration!