The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about The Cigna Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Cigna Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and company moto" (in 399 reviews)
- "The pay is good and depending on the group or area you work in they allow for work at home opportunities part or full time." (in 322 reviews)
- "They have work from home and flexible work hours." (in 314 reviews)
- "A company that truly understands an employee with a good work/life balance is a happy productive employee." (in 262 reviews)
- "Have worked with some really great people and made some strong relationships over a long tenure." (in 254 reviews)
- "Poor management and that’s the truth" (in 241 reviews)
- "No training and coaching." (in 113 reviews)
- "Your direct manager often has no idea what you might actually be doing." (in 113 reviews)
- "In 2024 senior leadership has decided all positions are now in office aligned and is forcing people to go to an office or resign." (in 67 reviews)
- "Upper management is always changing." (in 48 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Cigna Group and is not affected by filters.
Found 498 of over 6K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Jul 5, 2023SalesCurrent Employee
I work with a great team of people
The company is forcing people into offices including those who worked from home prior to the pandemic. They are requiring 3 days per week in an office for anyone in a 50 mile radius and believe that is a reasonable commute. It is hard to trust a company who talks about work/life balance and vitality when they are negatively impacting those very things for their employees.6