KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are great and started on day 1.(in 111 reviews)
  • "Amazing Reward and Recognition Programs in place!!! Investment in your development and trains you on all the systems that will make you successful!!!!(in 91 reviews)
  • "Great culture if you are a hard worker who wants to get ahead and takes pride at 'being the best'(in 83 reviews)
  • "Excellent training and advancement opprotunities(in 63 reviews)
  • "Great for people who take pride in their work and hold themselves accountable for their decision.(in 62 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of The Connor Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Be In Control Of You Future

Sep 21, 2022 - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Prior to work at The Connor Group I was a managing partner and leaving that to become an employee was a big decision. It was the right decision. I have full ownership of my path to advancement and their transparency, along with direct and open feedback allows for the fast track to higher earnings and promotion. I was also concerned about becoming stagnant, no longer being a working managing partner, would I be stuck behind a desk pushing papers. The answer is no. Each day you have focused goals to measure, keeping you on track and driving you to meet goals but more importantly, every day is filled with variety. If I had not targeted and accepted a position with The Connor Group, I would still be looking for a company that was the right fit and could offer all the benefits of what a modern company should.

Cons

Must be self-driven and a self-starter and open to regular and direct feedback.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Empowered through owner mindset

Sep 19, 2022 - Senior General Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-on going developmental plans. -decisions at each property that challenge owner mindset and offer opportunities for partnership -no room for complacency -benefits are top notch -runway of self development is uncapped

Cons

-workload is not for the faint of heart, it takes commitment and grit.

2 people found this review helpful

Thanks for the feedback.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 21, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place is a great company to work for!

Cons

No downsides at this moment in time!

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing.

4. 5.0

Best career change!!!

Sep 21, 2022 - Lead Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for the Connor Group has been the best career change thus far. Coming from retail I can continue to create genuine connections with clients and coworkers. You will work hard, pushed to be your best self and supported. Resulting in reward and recognition. This is the limit. Here at The Connor Group you can go from being being a Associate to COO in a matter of time with the right right.

Cons

If you’re not ready to put in the work then the you will not see the reward of working for The Connor Group.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Nice to hear! Appreciate your feedback.

5. 5.0

Great Culture, with amazing benefits

Sep 21, 2022 - Property Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m 6 months in with the Connor Group and wish I would have joined the company sooner! They offer day 1 amazing benefits, an awesome reward and recognition program, and a great culture! If you are someone that takes pride and accountability in the work that you do, this is the place for you! The Connor Group invests in your development with their continuous training programs.

Cons

At this point, no cons.

6. 5.0

Groundskeeper

Sep 21, 2022 - Groundskeeper
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many Pros for working for The Connor Group! I was trained by Lori Case, she has set me up for great success, she was able to show me everything my position entails, she set the bar high and has been a great mentor for me as well! I am very pleased with the management, I am respected and made to feel valuable. I always feel welcome to ask any questions I may have. I strive to work hard and improve daily and I have a great team here that is willing to help me with anything I need in order to succeed! I am shown respect every single day, that is huge in my eyes! The Connor Group makes me want to work hard and succeed in all my goals and my plan is to build a career here!

Cons

I don't have many cons about the company. Some would probably say how hard you work is a con, but I really enjoy working hard!

7. 5.0

People Count

Sep 16, 2022 - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

High Accountability! The company lives by its core values. People truly do count. Incredible benefits and long term growth opportunities available.

Cons

It’s not for everyone- ability to take and apply direct feedback are key.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

They sure do! Thanks for your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

5 Simple Reasons to Consider TCG

Sep 16, 2022 - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company Culture - Reward and Recognition - Bonus Structure - 401K/Healthcare Benefits - People

Cons

No current cons. Love it.

Thanks for the feedback.

9. 5.0

Love Working Here!

Sep 16, 2022 - Full Time in Miamisburg, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Connor Group is a great company to work for. Culture is unlike any other. You will work extremely hard and have high expectations but you will always be recognized for the work you do. Recognition is taken a stop further with reward and recognition lists, Winners' Circle Cards, and shout out memos. Benefits are amazing. The company also offers free yearly health screenings for associates. Direct feedback is given so you never have to question your performance. No matter who it is, everyone wants you to be successful. Overall great company with great people and culture.

Cons

I do not have any

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Long term career with high rewards

Sep 18, 2022 - Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our culture sets us apart from other companies. The job is consistently challenging, you’ll never get bored. We strive to grow personally as well as professionally. Constant feedback & training allows you to know where you stand & what you need to do to improve those areas. You’re given the tools you need to succeed. High compensation in multiple ways. Recognition for your hard work & accomplishments. You are cared about by your leaders. Incredible medical & vacation packages - nothing compares.

Cons

Depending the situation you are in, you may work long hours for 60-90 days at a time. Big picture of a year, you’ll have work/life balance, for 2-3 months though you won’t. Normally that’s when you’re pushing through the finish line of your goals. June - August is our blackout period, so don’t plan to travel then. Transparent feedback - I personally love it. If you don’t thrive & grow off that type of feedback, this isn’t your new career.

Appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 939 Reviews

The Connor Group Reviews FAQs

The Connor Group has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 950 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at The Connor Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Connor Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Connor Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

91% of The Connor Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Connor Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Connor Group to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be management, work life balance.

Popular Careers with The Connor Group Job Seekers