KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 686 of over 694 reviews

4.6
The Connor Group Managing Partner Larry Connor
Larry Connor
Pros
  • "Excellent reward and recognition program(in 77 reviews)

• "If you are looking for a place where people are valued and hard work is rewarded, look no further(in 72 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours (I generally don't mind this because I work(in 56 reviews)

• "Work life balance has been challenging(in 51 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of The Connor Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

You WILL be rewarded for working hard!

Jun 18, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

- This is a company that pushes you to be your very best. If that motivates to as a performer, this is the place for you! - The benefits package is very good.

Cons

If you are not motivated by hitting your goals and being responsible for your own performance, this is not the place for you.

Thanks for the feedback.

2. 5.0

Great culture!

Jun 16, 2021 - SEO Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team of people that work here are relentless and create a positive environment that makes you want to come to work each day. If you want to work at a place that challenges you and lives by their core values, this is the place for you!

Cons

Some people are concerned about the longer hours but if you enjoy what you do then you don’t even notice it and usually stay longer if needed. The culture and environment is so amazing at The Connor Group that I honestly enjoy being here for as long as I need to.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying what you do!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hard work with high review

May 8, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will work hard and push yourself to new limits every day. The job is rewarding not just in compensation but also in the job you do. I have learned how to run my own business and restructure a company to be more profitable while still improving customer service. If you love working hard and seeing results this is a great company for you. We are very competitive and have a gritty culture and during my time here I have received things from my wish list including, David Yurman jewlrey, designer shoes, an apple watch, and a Samsung Microwave. Hard work pays off!

Cons

Ive been staring at this section not quite sure what to put. We work hard and often work Saturdays or stay late to hit our goals. For me this is not a con but if it is for you this job might not be for others.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback. Great job and congrats on the reward and recognition!!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Once in a lifetime opportunity to work for an amazing company!

Jun 16, 2021 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The list could be endless, but the people that you work with here at The Connor Group are phenomenal! I look forward to coming to work everyday and work with such amazing people!

Cons

Your first year will be the toughest, stay relentless!

1 person found this review helpful

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you are enjoying your career here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Pursuit of Excellence

Jun 11, 2021 - Event Planner in Miamisburg, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are an overachiever and want a company that will expect the best from you every day, The Connor Group is for you. Excellent benefits, daily personal development/feedback, and a culture driven group.

Cons

This is not the place for everyone. Show up here every single day ready to work and push yourself beyond your limits. If you expect that of yourself, you won't have a con.

Appreciate the feedback!

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jun 11, 2021 - Communications Specialist in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Connor Group embraces a strong company culture filled with positivity. It's a great place for people who want to better themselves and hit team and goals.

Cons

Training involves traveling to new places, but I enjoy finding new places and learning new people.

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Great to hear you think it is a great place to work! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

7. 5.0

Look No Further

Jan 7, 2021 - Interviewer in Springboro, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coming from spending over a decade in a company that chose to close it's doors, my biggest fear was that I would not be able to find my way in with a company that I could truly feel like I supported, and would support me in return. I had read reviews about The Connor Group and it seemed too good to be true. I had a couple other companies that were looking at me as a candidate, but The Connor Group's company culture really stood out to me. Let me tell you, I made the right choice! The company culture is amazing. We truly live and breathe our core values, and make sure we hold ourselves to high standards everyday. Ever one is held to the same standard of excellence. You'll be shocked at the amazing benefits the company offers including the prospect of becoming a partner with the company no matter what role you're in! The company and CEO make huge strides to benefit the communities they're involved in. If you're being considered to be a part of The Connor Group, you've landed an amazing opportunity with a great group of teams!

Cons

You may be held to the highest standards ever in your career, but you will be given the opportunity to learn, grow and correct your mistakes. If you're willing to put in the work, you have no limit on what you can achieve here!

Continue reading

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback!

8. 4.0

Not Your Average Company

Jun 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Specific and Measurable goals with clear expectations Accountability and follow up from manager People truly count

Cons

Long work hours, overtime encouraged to meet goals

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good pay if you know how to rip people off

Jun 1, 2021 - Property Manager in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, based on getting everything you can from renter. Don’t fix stuff or kill bugs and your bonus is huge. Easy hours. You can pick the easy people to rent to. The ones who will pay and not fight

Cons

Getting yelled at by Renters who get tired of the lies and extra fees. Felt like I had to take a shower after work to get the deception of my skin

Continue reading
    10. 5.0

Learning More than Ever Before

Apr 11, 2021 - Property Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with TCG for just under 6 months and have learned more about how to be a successful business leader than in any of my previous roles. Coupling sales and operations together to see how revenue is tracked while taking individual accountability to unparalleled heights is not something that my previous roles emphasized as well as TCG does. I am excited to go into work each day and put my grit to the test to exceed goals. This job is for people with extreme discipline and a desire to win and the mental and emotional rewards are endless.

Cons

Long hours, but fulfilling when you love what you do :)

4 people found this review helpful

Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback and welcome! Glad to have you with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 686 Reviews