What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management is what makes it not inviting" (in 28 reviews)
- "bottle necks upon trying to become a manager." (in 13 reviews)
- "Upper management was absent in times I felt I needed them." (in 11 reviews)
- "Unethical business practices and poor leadership" (in 7 reviews)
- "obvious favoritism no job advancement" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Cosmopolitan and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 393 of over 404 reviews
Updated Sep 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Various Ones/Front Desk/ConsiergeFormer Employee
loved the role, Loved helping customers & worked front of the front-of-the-house position.
Worked Varied work shifts. Non-steady!
The Cosmopolitan Reviews FAQs
The Cosmopolitan has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 404 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at The Cosmopolitan to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
76% of The Cosmopolitan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Cosmopolitan 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.