The Delta Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2019

Found 126 reviews

3.9
Bill Tracewell
Pros
  • "Love everything the company stand for and the philanthropy work they are involved in(in 9 reviews)

• "Great culture and fun atmosphere to work in(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "No 401k match, it could take a while to ramp up before you begin to earn the "good money"(in 7 reviews)

• "It's a hard ramp- be prepared to work really hard(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Place to Create Access!"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Plano, TX

I have been working at The Delta Companies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with the company 8 years and I would never have thought I would have been able to create the kind of lifestyle for my family and myself that working at Delta and this industry has allowed us to have.

Cons

Really for our size and culture there isn't any downsides to working at Delta.

Advice to Management

This company is driven by people, let's not forget it.

The Delta Companies2018-11-19

December 11, 2018CEO

Thank you for taking time to review TDC. You are very correct. This company is driven by people and we are working hard to ensure that each of our members feels valued, challenged and inspired. We hope you continue to be happy here. Please keep the suggestions and feedback coming!

2. "Marketer"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Delta Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. Looking forward to the future. Enjoy the people that I work with and the lifelong friends I have made.

Cons

Need to continue to develop and invest in new technology in order for us to stay ahead in the market.

Advice to Management

Continue to put people first.

The Delta Companies2018-11-13

December 20, 2018CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuing to work on improving our infrastructure and technology so we can keep growing. Our members are very important to us! We wouldn't be here without you. I hope you have a safe and happy holiday and here's to a great 2019!

3. "Meh"

I worked at The Delta Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

They sort of try but they fail

Cons

Shared service is looked down on

The Delta Companies2019-05-31

June 10, 2019Enterprise Recruiter - Human Resources

We are very sorry that your time at The Delta Companies did not meet your expectations. As a company we are always taking steps to improve our member experiences. Best of luck to you in your next endeavor.

4. "Glad for the experience"

Former Employee - Marketer

I worked at The Delta Companies full-time

Pros

The people, for the most part, are amazing. Mostly kind, funny, and just people you want to be around.

Cons

Poor communication from leadership, disorganized, not a lot of help from leadership to achieve your goals.

The Delta Companies2019-04-15

April 29, 2019Enterprise Recruiter - Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience. Please know that we are always working hard to improve. We want to ensure that all our members have a chance to be successful here and your feedback is very helpful. We wish you the best of luck in taking that ...

5. "Great Company"

I have been working at The Delta Companies full-time

Pros

The company culture is amazing!

Cons

Do not have many con's just be ready to work.

The Delta Companies2019-01-03

January 30, 2019CEO

We are so glad you are enjoying your time at The Delta Companies. We work hard to ensure that our members have a positive and rewarding experience during their tenure. The Delta Companies is definitely an environment where hard work is expected and rewarded!

• "The best place to work ever!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Delta Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love working for the TDC. Great job and great benefits. I have been able to grow professionally at this organization.

Cons

I have no issues.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I love the flexibility.

The Delta Companies2018-12-17

January 25, 2019CEO

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your time at The Delta Companies. We are always looking for ways to get better so if you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them with your leader!

"Flashy exterior with secrets"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at The Delta Companies full-time

Pros

Some nice coworkers, a base salary until commission ramps up, fun activities outside of work occasionally

Cons

Not a safe place for new women. Tenured female employees notorious for bullying/borderline hazing other women. Employees get in trouble for even mentioning a past of this. They say HR has taken care of it, yet they continue to allow this with nothing more than slaps on the wrist. There’s a LOT of turnover that is just as much related to how employees treat one another as it is the difficulty of the job. Very long hours...

Advice to Management

In order to retain employees with great potential, you should get the older female recruiters under control. Real punishment for bad behavior.

The Delta Companies2018-12-27

January 10, 2019Enterprise Recruiter - Human Resources

Thank you for letting us know you had a negative experience here. Please know that we are taking steps to ensure that all our member's experiences are improved.

"Perm Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Delta Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture and fun atmosphere to work in

Cons

It is a true sales role and it can be very hard to catch up if you get behind which is very easy to do from the start

The Delta Companies2018-12-05

January 10, 2019CEO

Thanks for the awesome snaps! We hit the ground running every day and you are right in that if you don't - you can quickly fall behind. We hope you continue to enjoy being at The Delta Companies. Keep the feedback coming.

• "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Marketer in Irving, TX

I have been working at The Delta Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership really cares about your perspective and listens to your feedback on how the company can improve and work better for you. Promotes a great sense of business culture. Makes life fun in and out of the office. Recognizes hardworking individuals on a weekly basis.

Cons

Been here for under a year, and so far not much to complain about. Really great place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

The Delta Companies2018-11-19

December 11, 2018CEO

We appreciate that you took time to let us know your thoughts and are thrilled things are going well for you here! Keep up the great work and never be shy about letting us know how we can get better.

"Good place to start out"

I worked at The Delta Companies full-time

Pros

The on-boarding program is great for getting to know the industry/understanding the part you play in the company. There are a lot of great people at Delta who are willing to help out and serve as a resource if you only ask. If healthcare staffing is what you want to do, this is the place to do it.

Cons

Low opportunity for growth/development after a certain point, leadership can seem stuck in their ways, mediocre benefits.

Advice to Management

A good office culture isn't enough to make everyone feel appreciated in their role; take the time to thank people who help you. Encourage separate business units to interact with each other to create a more cohesive environment in the office.

The Delta Companies2018-10-25

November 2, 2018Enterprise Recruiter - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. Our member aren't just the most valuable part of TDC. They are TDC! Ensuring our members feel valued and appreciated is an ongoing initiative here. We wish you the best in your next position.

Found 126 reviews