The Eco Laundry Company Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at The Eco Laundry Company full-time

Pros

When I was looking for a Job I never knew I would land a career driven dream come true company. It is at a great pleasure to be apart of The Eco Laundry Company Team. I am able to utilize my skills and learn so much more from the owners I am becoming a sharper individual and shaping into a better Manger for the company every day and with the best guidance you can ever have. This is a well established growing company with so much room for growth. look forward to moving forward with them as I know great thing are soon to come. The best part of it all is being apart of a company that takes great interest in saving the planet. The Economy Laundry Company is not just a tittle it's truly an Eco Friendly environment and is true organic Dry Cleaning and Laundry service. I am honored to be with such a company and work with such great people.

Cons

No Cons! Everything is a work in progress.

Advice to Management

Yes of course! KEEP MOVING FORWARD and stay amazing, grow and glow!

2. "I work for a truly awesome young company"

Current Employee - Management in Chelsea, NY
    Current Employee - Management in Chelsea, NY

I have been working at The Eco Laundry Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Eco Laundry Company is really doing its bit to make the world a better place and treat people better than anyone else in the laundry and dry cleaning industry. I can tell you that behind the scenes there is even more concern for the environment and for the quality of what we do and the service we give than I think customers could ever realize. It's that authenticity that makes it a good place to work. Everyone has a voice and every opinion counts. Everyone is valued.

Cons

Its a very young company so there is still a lot of room to grow and the management structure will get better as the company grows, sometimes a young company can get hectic and chaotic and its all hands on deck and sometimes its stressful but its not like its a burden to help out, its a busy store (Chelsea Store) and so we all have to do our bit. Its long hours and hard work but its rewarding too.

Advice to Management

Its hard for me to give advice to management because I am a management within the business but if I had to say anything it would be that as the business grows its just going to become a better and better place to work. The girls that work with us have both been there for a couple of years which is a long time so my advice (to the owners) would be keep on doing whatever you're doing because it obviously works and we are happy to work for you and carry out your vision.

"Fantastic Work Experiences at The Eco Laundry Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at The Eco Laundry Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had an incredible experience working with everybody at The Eco Laundry Co. It is a great space with fun and caring coworkers. Since it is a small space, everybody works side-by-side and takes responsibility for both themselves and their teammates. Over the course of my 2+ years at TELC, I learned so much about the inner workings of a small business, far more than I thought when just beginning. I would recommend this job to anybody who is invested in working in a positive, motivating, and driven workplace.

Cons

Delivering clothes in the heat of summer was always tough, but it certainly kept me in shape!

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Quality Control Specialist in Chelsea, NY
    Current Employee - Quality Control Specialist in Chelsea, NY

I have been working at The Eco Laundry Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The eco laundry company is always innovating in order to protect the environment.
    Flexible schedule allows me go to school too.
    The use of organic products makes me feel safe when I process people's clothes.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Overall, it's a good company to work for, especially if you want to contribute with the protection of the environment