KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

McKinsey & Company

131 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Strong and engaged leadership(in 6 reviews)
  • "Very collaborative culture, where people always help each other on work when possible.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Benefits are amazing and if you do good work and are interested in taking on more responsibilities there are plenty of opportunities.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Colleagues are always willing to step in and help out if you have a question or need advice.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Friendly, supportive culture.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I hope to stay at Educe until I retire

Apr 16, 2022 - Associate in Bethesda, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work-life balance of true 40-hour work weeks, twice-a-year company-wide meetings in awesome locations like Vail, Scottsdale, Miami, Austin, and Nashville, fully covered health care benefits, and yearly lump sum cash bonuses make Educe a dream to work for AND I get to work with the smartest, most talented and ambitious individuals I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I absolutely adore this company and hope to stay for my entire career.

Cons

My only con is that our PTO increases after your third year with the company but then does not increase any more after that point. It would be awesome if it continued to increase as you gain tenure.

2. 5.0

Greatest place to work!

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and leadership at Educe are incredible. I have never felt this supported and at the same time challenged to do my best work. The collaborative and learning culture provides an environment where people can meet their potentials.

Cons

This is not a downside, but more of a heads up to those looking to apply. People that thrive at Educe are self-starters, independent and very proactive. No one is truly above doing anything outside of their job description and everyone goes above and beyond to help each other out, even if they are busy.

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for this insightful review and your encouraging words. I’m really glad to hear that your experience with people and leadership and the environment here at Educe has been very positive! Providing an environment where employees feel they’re valued, supported, and respected is a top priority. I also wanted to express appreciation for your advice for future applicants. I agree with your perspective that people who embrace challenges, enjoy learning and asking questions, and can work independently will truly thrive at Educe.

3. 5.0

BEAUTIFUL place

May 18, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Bethesda, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to work. Soo good

Cons

None at the moment. excelllent service

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear about your positive experience!

4. 5.0

supportive and good balance

Mar 8, 2021 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance. Nice people.

Cons

None I can think of

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for your review! We’ve worked hard to build and maintain a great culture, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Educe Group.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work!

Dec 15, 2020 - Principal in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment Interesting work Opportunities for development

Cons

Requires travel, so have to be open to that

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide opportunities to enhance our employees’ skillset and experience to help grow their careers with us.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Dec 2, 2020 - Business Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse and inclusive environment focused on employee well-being and work/life balance

Cons

Very small company for those who prefer working somewhere larger

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear such positive feedback about our culture, which is so important for us. We're so glad you decided to work for Educe!

7. 5.0

Truly Excellent Place to Work

Jun 12, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine and transparent leadership, caring individuals, ultimate flexibility, true emphasis on work/life balance, ability to work fully remote from anywhere, family-friendly environment, challenging projects, superior support, great pay, ongoing growth opportunities, fun employee engagement activities, well-known industry leaders, just went global, partners who care about staff, employer-paid benefits (that are actually great!), positive culture with an emphasis on diversity and inclusivity, some of the most intelligent colleagues I've ever worked with - all under one roof

Cons

I would like to be able to purchase swag for myself and others, just to be able to tout my appreciation even more for this amazing company

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We strive to provide an environment where employees feel they're valued, treated fairly, and respected, so it’s great to hear such positive feedback. Great to have you at Educe!

8. 5.0

Engaging, Collaborative, Appreciative

Apr 23, 2020 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although colleagues are geographically dispersed, there's a sense of community and collaboration. Activities are coordinated to keep us engaged and relevant communications are used regularly to help everyone feel up to date. I understand my role as part of the overall Educe team and feel appreciated for my contributions.

Cons

Consulting activities are limited to HR. If you're looking for something broader, Educe would not be a good fit.

Human Resources Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear your positive experiences! Continuing to foster employee engagement, especially amongst employees who work from home offices is a top priority.

9. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 17, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Bethesda, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Super supportive: Everyone wants you to succeed. Colleagues go out of their way to help and check in. Educe also sets everyone up with a mentor, and the managers truly advocate for you. - The work itself: I find helping clients implement their learning management systems to be very rewarding. Clients are generally very appreciative. You get a chance to work with a variety of people. Each client uses the system very differently, so there are endless opportunities for creative problem-solving. The work is collaborative, but does not feel like a school group project. - The environment: On top of the supportive nature, Educe works hard to make sure we also have fun at work. From virtual happy hours to our twice yearly retreats, Educe makes sure we have a variety of enriching and fun activities. Examples include axe throwing, Top Golf, bowling, escape rooms. - Transparency: I've never worked for a company that was so open and honest about how the business is operating. I always understand every decision they make because they do a thorough job making sure everyone is in the know and on the same page - Trust: They hire great people, and they trust them. When I was first hired, even though I was brand new, I got pulled into a few internal initiatives where they valued my opinion and took my ideas to heart.

Cons

They are working on adding in more diversity, but it is still a work in progress. They are also adding in new initiatives to bridge the employees who work in Bethesda together with those who work remotely. I think as these programs continue to grow, remote employees will feel more included.

10. 5.0

Opportunities abound

Apr 17, 2020 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Educe is truly filled with the most supportive and knowledgeable people I've ever worked with. We work through complex issues on a daily basis but even though I'm 100% remove I've never felt isolated or unable to get the support I need to be successful. Benefits are amazing and if you do good work and are interested in taking on more responsibilities there are plenty of opportunities. There's rarely a dull moment, I'm able to hold diverse roles on different projects which keeps the jobs engaging.

Cons

Everyone is highly motivated, educated and determined to do good work. If you're not self-motivated to do excellent work you may struggle to keep up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

The Educe Group Reviews FAQs

The Educe Group has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at The Educe Group to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Educe Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Educe Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of The Educe Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Educe Group 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Educe Group to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be workplace, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with The Educe Group Job Seekers