Found 4,127 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A lot of travel benefit to the whole world Salary is good Company is basically taking care of everything for your life in Dubai" (in 374 reviews)
- "A lot of tickets benefits and good enviroment" (in 326 reviews)
- "Great travel destinations with multiple flights a day ( very handy with good travel benefits)." (in 140 reviews)
- "Everything is good pay is good" (in 94 reviews)
- "Fast paced environment and great colleagues" (in 66 reviews)
- "Poor management of time and utilisation of resources" (in 198 reviews)
- "Long hours not personal life" (in 100 reviews)
- "Extended working hours before and after flight that you don’t get paid" (in 84 reviews)
- "You'll have to adapt to living in a different culture." (in 51 reviews)
- "Managers and seniors are abusive and absolutely not qualified." (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Emirates Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
The Emirates Group Reviews FAQs
The Emirates Group has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,827 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at The Emirates Group to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of The Emirates Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Emirates Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.