- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Queensland
- - Brisbane, Australia Area
- - Brisbane
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Sydney
- United States - All Cities
- - Nebraska
- - Omaha, NE Area
- - Omaha, NE
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Kansas
- - Pittsburg, KS Area
- - Pittsburg, KS
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 6, 2021 - Business Development ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
So much to learn & new things come quickly so you are never bored.
You have to put the work in. Some physical, moving pieces, furniture, relying on client to be on time 😬Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 28, 2021 - Laborer in Pittsburg, KSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good hours and don’t usually work weekends
Busy Christmas break, almost to many hours.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 12, 2016 - Operations Manager in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great place to work I learned a lot from the upper management. I got my start in management here and still use the lessons I learned.
No cons at all I absolutely loved this place. I would still work there if I could but I moved away.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2015 - Stylist in Omaha, NERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good location for walk-ins.
Heavy crime and drug area.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 26, 2022 - PackerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My co-workers were nice and very hard working. The clients were usually pleasant. Management was fine.
The pay was not very good. It's hard work and can be tough on your back.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 5, 2022 - Packer in SydneyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible timetable, work when you want to.
Thankless repetitive and sometimes physically demanding work. We work primarily for wealthy clients, or for elderly or very busy people who can’t find the time to pack their own houses.Continue reading
- KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-current★★★★★Sep 24, 2021 - KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.seasonal-anonymous in BrisbaneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work days and good on the job training.
Low pay and unsecured hours
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 9, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great manger. Friendly environment. Flexible hours.
Days can be long sometimes.