The Ford Agency Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Executive Assistant"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I worked at The Ford Agency full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great staffing agency to work for!

Cons

There are no cons at The Ford Agency.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Research Associate Position"

Pros

I applied through the Ford Agency for a Research Position in April, 2016 and worked with Nicole. She was very nice and helpful and the process moved along quickly. She always kept me up to date and even suggested other jobs I could be interested in and would be a good fit. I'm very glad I had the chance to work with them, very helpful and nice company, definitely worth a try if you are looking for jobs in lobbying or law firms

Cons

Didn't end up getting an offer, but Nicole was thoughtful and let me know as soon as possible.

3. "Great experience!"

Pros

Temp services cared about your experience at temp assignments. Were open and respectful!

Cons

I had a great experience with Ford and don't have any cons to report.

4. "Good Temp Assignments"

Pros

Everyone was very friendly and helpful in finding assignments.

Cons

Not really a con, but you have to stay in contact with your representative to make sure you get work.

"Administrative Assistant"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Ford Agency full-time

Pros

The Ford Agency is undoubtedly a tight knit team of hard workers. When you join the company, you truly feel like you're a valuable member of them team. They are patient and stellar at what they do. I learned much more than I initially thought I would while working for them, and couldn't be happier that my first job right out of college was with Ford. As I ventured into the next phase of my career, they were incredibly supportive and helpful. They actually placed me (who better to get me hired, then The Ford Agency, right?)! Amazing company, bright future ahead!

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind off the top of my head. If you're looking for a large office, this won't be for you. Good first job!

"Office Coordinator"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Ford Agency full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at The Ford Agency provides a great work-life balance. Your opinions and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.

Cons

I don't have any particular cons for working at The Ford Agency. There is always opportunity to learn and grow.

"Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Ford Agency full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After graduating from college in May of 2013, I had not even considered leveraging a Staffing agency as a resource in my job search. After sending out endless applications during the months after graduation, I stumbled upon the Ford Agency for help in my search. I started assisting the Recruiters at The Ford Agency as a temporary Administrative Assistant over a year ago. A few weeks after starting, they offered me a permanent opportunity to work alongside The Ford Agency team; I was thrilled! Ever since I started here, I have continued to learn and no day at work is alike. The Ford Agency maintains a strong emphasis on relationships – both with applicants & clients, and this philosophy is on the forefront of every day. I feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the field and I learn something new every day!

Cons

No immediate concerns or cons come to mind when I think about my work experience at The Ford Agency thus far! Their HR policies & Senior Management allow for open communication, which is great.

8. "One of the best experiences I've had working at an agency!"

Pros

I've had opportunity to work at a few different agencies, all different in their own way, and I couldn't be happier at The Ford Agency. The company's values and mission are exactly what I was looking for and the work is exciting and rewarding!

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I feel that my skills and strengths are valued and I am able to bring new ideas to the table that are accepted and encouraged.

"The only agency I'll ever work for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Ford Agency full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Ford is a great place to work! I work with a terrific team of people who love what they do and take pride in their work. The work life balance is terrific! We have as much fun as we do success. When people come to visit the office I think they can tell that we love what we do. I have never worked in another agency but I get the feeling that we are a lot different. I don't know if I could survive in place that focuses only on cold calls and goals and not on the people (staff and clients).

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but Ford comes pretty close. I have had my growing pains as an employee but have always come out on top.

"I think the Ford Agency is the best"

Current Employee - Legal Secretary/Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Legal Secretary/Executive Assistant

I have been working at The Ford Agency full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They call me when there are positions open that fit my criteria. They never waste my time by calling with jobs they know I won't be interested in.

Cons

I wish there were more opportunities but that is our economy right now.

The Ford Agency Response

Nov 19, 2014 – Director of Client Services

Thanks for the kind words! We wish there were more opportunities too, but do think the market is getting better. Thanks again!