The Fountain Group Reviews

Updated Apr 24, 2020

3.7
The Fountain Group Senior Director Hunter Cone (no image)
Hunter Cone
Pros
  • "Everyone at TFG is supportive and encouraging(in 11 reviews)

• "It has a very nice work environment(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "the account managers are the worst(in 11 reviews)

• "No benefits or 401k included ( they have benefits out of pocket )(in 10 reviews)

1. "Great to work at"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good environment to work on, growing experience.

Cons

Not really any cons to working here so far

The Fountain Group2020-04-25
  2. "Overall Great"

4.0

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time

Pros

The Fountain Group provides decent pay and quick and efficient communication

Cons

Cares more about their recruiters and account managers then other employees

The Fountain Group2020-02-28
  3. "Wonderful people; positive place!"

Current Employee - Management in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone at TFG is supportive and encouraging. There is opportunity for advancement. The compensation is fair, and increases as you grow.

Cons

I wish everyone could have their own office. But, I guess that’s not possible.

The Fountain Group2020-02-15

February 21, 2020operations

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your experience with The Fountain Group!

"Sweat shop, find somewhere else!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good commission structure, potential to make money

Cons

horrible work environment. you fear for losing your job daily. they are very numbers based, they don't see you as a human. Management is on top of your every move

The Fountain Group2019-11-11

January 27, 2020operations

The Fountain Group ("TFG") appreciates and welcomes your feedback. Over the last year, TFG has made many positive changes to its office environment, including changes in management and employee relations. TFG is proud of the improvements it has made and will continue its efforts to foster an enjoyable and gratifying work environment for its TFG Team Members. As always please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service line at 813-321-1653 if you have additional feedback you would like to share.

"For a realistic snapshot of this place - check google"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

none - most of the real, bad reviews are removed after the company complains they are getting called out for their nonsense. I recommend going to google. Not as many reviews but a more realistic insight into the type of shop this place runs.

Cons

Just about anything you could think of. They threw a ping pong table out on the floor to give the place some "culture" but they have no clue. None whatsoever. There is no helping this place either. These days there are so many other companies that DO get it, and value their employees for more than their production output. Why waste your time here, its pointless. Trust me when I tell you, you can easily find a better company to dedicate your time to.

The Fountain Group2019-11-11

"Not for Professional"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Might learn how to recruit.

Cons

Unprofessional. Many workers high while working. Violence is accepted high level leader assaulted another and no punishment. Told to fake candidate emails. HR is a running joke.

The Fountain Group2019-10-23

January 27, 2020operations

"Not the best place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

ping pong table is fun

Cons

the account managers are the worst

The Fountain Group2019-10-01

8. "It's a Job"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learn the ins and outs of recruiting.

Cons

The place just lacks structure.

The Fountain Group2019-09-09

January 27, 2020operations

"Friendly/Fun Environment and Upstanding Leadership"

Current Employee - Operations in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In my experience, TFG has always treated its employees with respect, fairness and consideration. It is a really fun place to work and has a family feel. There is open communication between the employees and management. Employees are encouraged to discuss their compensation with the accounts department, and I know TFG immediately addresses all concerns. TFG makes me feel valuable and appreciated and I have great respect for its leadership. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Cons

My primary cons are the crazy negative ratings I see on this site. It amazes me the things that people will make up. Drugs and sex at parties? Really people!? I guess that's all part of an anonymous forum. However, everyone who reads the cons should take into consideration that former employees are often disgruntled, and former for a reason.

The Fountain Group2019-06-22

July 19, 2019operations

Thank you so much for the great review! We all agree that the Family Spring Picnic was a great company event this year!

"It is what you make of it"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very laid back, there is no micro management once you have established yourself. If you hustle, and work hard, there is money to be made. You can't just show up, actually working is required, some people don't seem to grasp that concept and don't understand why they don't make more money. Plenty of support if your progress gets stale

Cons

Benefits suck, PTO sucks. Hours worked, hours paid.

The Fountain Group2019-03-27