- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
Found 2 of over 2 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
3 dollar bonus for prn. and you get as much overtime as you want
understaffed and the workload is heavy
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay is okay starting out. Flexible with your school schedule.
The residents are super sweet, but the staff need major improvements. Understaffed and lots of negative comments from management. If you’re a positive person, you’ll burn out quickly.
The Fountains at Mill Cove Reviews FAQs
50% of The Fountains at Mill Cove employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Fountains at Mill Cove 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2 for culture and values and 3 for career opportunities.