The Greif Company Reviews | Glassdoor

The Greif Company Reviews

Updated Mar 7, 2016

3.1
The Greif Company CEO Leslie Greif (no image)
Leslie Greif
  1. "Learning Experience"

Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at The Greif Company for more than a year

Pros

Experience in production, busy company, every day is different, learn to work with different personalities, learn the structure of the production, producer environment within the inter-connectivity of the studios and networks

Cons

Limited advancement Long hours Politics Not too many cons if you want to work in production. Leslie Greif ia an accomplished and experienced producer, writer and director. Long hours are a nature of the production business. If you want to learn the production process, work here.

Advice to Management

Promote from within

The Greif Company2016-03-07
  2. "If you have an incredibly thick skin and don't mind 16 hr days, this isn't a bad gig."

Editor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at The Greif Company

Pros

There's a lot going on -- it's an exciting and fast-paced working environment

Cons

No respect for employees, punishingly long hours, low compensation.

Advice to Management

We know you think you do it all alone, but that isn't the case - you would be nowhere without your extremely hard-working, intelligent, creative STAFF. The reason you have such incredibly high employee turnover (approx 66% of employees quit or are fired within a few weeks of starting jobs at the Greif Company...) is that your attitude consistently = "I am the ONLY one who knows what I'm doing. It's all about ME... and MY IDEAS. No one else's contributions are valuable."

The Greif Company2008-06-16
  3. "Production Engineer"

I have been working at The Greif Company

Pros

There is a beneficial place to work. Especially their organizational system really good founded. If you need it,u can work from home

Cons

There is no promotion. They have distinct position/people.

The Greif Company2014-08-26