The HOTH Reviews

Updated May 27, 2020

4.7
The HOTH Partner Marc Hardgrove
Marc Hardgrove
Pros
  • "Can't say enough good things about my experience working at the HOTH(in 29 reviews)

• "Great work environment and company culture(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have worked for the HOTH for three years and don't have a con that I can think of(in 10 reviews)

• "Sometimes clients cause a few hiccups in your productivity if they ask for multiple edits or reject orders entirely(in 8 reviews)

"An Honest Company"

Current Employee - SEO Campaign Manager in Saint Pete, FL

I have been working at The HOTH full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work culture lives up to the hype. Lots of room for professional growth. You learn a ton about the digital marketing industry. You get to be part of a young and flourishing company. The office is in a beautiful part of downtown St. Pete, FL. There are remote work opportunities. The interview process was relatively quick. Hours are flexible. Management encourages new ideas and feedback.

Cons

Training for my position took about 3 weeks. There is a lot to learn - even after training. Not really a con, but you must be intuitive and able to grow independently. Always.

Continue reading
  2. "Accurate description of job duties"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The HOTH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment and company culture! The goals of the role are clearly defined and you are given the tools you need to succeed + more!

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

"Amazing Place To Work!"

Current Employee - PPC Campaign Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The HOTH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Happy & proud to work for The HOTH and they appreciate the work I do Lovable and enthusiastic people who quickly turn into friends Great work atmosphere that is both productive and fun Everyone is happy to help Dog-friendly environment Stocked snacks

Cons

I am yet to find a con

"WOW!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Support Agent in Augusta, GA

I have been working at The HOTH full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is an absolute honor to work alongside my colleagues at The HOTH. The team is an awesome group of people from around the country and is extremely knowledgable about each and every product and service. Colleagues at the HOTH are warm, welcoming, and hard-working. A great amount of training and an ample amount of resources is provided to employees during the onboarding process, and after, to ensure that one is ready for beginning work in the position.

Cons

There are no cons to working with the HOTH! I will say that we do not all work in close proximity- if that is what one prefers, but daily communication and monthly newsletters keep us close-knit!

Continue reading
  5. "Excellent Company Culture"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at The HOTH part-time

Pros

Very Progressive Company, Relaxed yet Efficient, Very Supportive Community, Remote Opportunities!

Cons

The number of in house workers is limited

August 6, 2019Community and Culture Coordinator

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your experience so far with The HOTH. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the culture and flexibility that come with being a HOTHer. :) As always, please feel free to bring any other feedback you have on how we can improve to management. We're here to support you!

6. "Great part-time job"

Current Employee - Customer Support Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The HOTH part-time for less than a year

Pros

Crazy flexible hours, Awesome staff, great culture

Cons

Some would consider this a larger workload. You will be working the whole time you're on.

August 6, 2019Community and Culture Coordinator

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your honesty and are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your time so far as a support agent. As always, let us know if you ever have any other feedback. Happy HOTHing!

7. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The HOTH part-time for less than a year

Pros

-The company culture is outstanding. There is a reason we have been on the top 5 places to work for 3 consecutive years. -The management and employees are so helpful and really want to see you grow within the company. -The HOTH is one of the top SEO agencies and has helped so many people and companies. -The office is beautiful.

Cons

To me, there truly is no downside to working here. You get what you put in, everybody is on the same team and always eager to work and help each other as well as help the company grow and expand. The management is extremely fair and helpful and gives you many opportunities for growth.

August 6, 2019Community and Culture Coordinator

Hello! Wow, this is all wonderful to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to express your thoughts. We are so happy that The HOTH has been able to provide you with growth and development opportunities and look forward to continuously growing and providing a positive work environment. As always, please let us know if there's anything else that we can do to enhance your experience. Happy HOTHing!

8. "Great Company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Writer

I have been working at The HOTH full-time

Pros

Work when you want from home

Cons

No benefits for remote workers

9. "The best content writing firm of the moment"

Current Employee - Freelance Writer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The HOTH part-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of jobs throughout the year.

Cons

One needs high discipline levels to avoid lateness

July 11, 2019Community and Culture Coordinator

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are so glad you're enjoying your time as a HOTHer!

10. "Good starting point for writers"

Current Employee - Writer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at The HOTH part-time for less than a year

Pros

- flexible because you make your own schedule - fair pay - work from home

Cons

- unclear chain of command - there's not always work to be done (dry spells work-wise)

July 11, 2019Community and Culture Coordinator

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate any and all feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the flexibility and pay that this role has to offer. In terms of the queues, The HOTH is exploring new content opportunities which will increase the amount of content available for our freelance team to pick up. Stay tuned for more updates and in the meantime, feel free to check out our Blogger Pro writing opportunity: https://the-hoth.breezy.hr/p/96aec11283c3 Happy HOTHing!

Found 44 reviews