Found 93 of over 869 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Not used to working for contract house so if you need to call in sick/ ask for time off you need to ask direct manager and notify contract house." (in 22 reviews)
- "Salary was low compared to others doing same work" (in 15 reviews)
- "Certain business segments have better leadership than others." (in 14 reviews)
- "Horrible Training" (in 13 reviews)
- "Could’ve been better communication in the onboarding procedures" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Hanover Insurance Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 22, 2015Claims AdjusterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCharlton, MA
Great company to work for overall. Good benefits and atmosphere.
Working 70+ hour work weeks on salary is the norm.