The Haskell Company Assistant Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
The Haskell Company CEO James OLeary
James OLeary
0 Rating
  1. "The Haskell Experience"

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager II

I have been working at The Haskell Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to learn and develop.

Cons

Not for some who is laid back.

The Haskell Company2019-02-20
  2. "Great Place"

Assistant Project Manager

I worked at The Haskell Company

Pros

Lots of opportunities for lateral movement and great people in upper and middle management. Headquarters is located in a great part of the state. Job locations in may different parts of the country.

Cons

Subject to the commercial cycles of construction, like any other large company.

The Haskell Company2016-02-26
  3. "Very good company to work for"

Current Intern - Assistant Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Haskell Company for less than a year

Pros

I've interned with several other large commercial construction companies, but none valued their interns as much as Haskell has. I've learned a lot while interning with Haskell and even had the opportunity to go out on the company yacht several times!

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Excellent job, keep doing what you're doing.

The Haskell Company2014-10-01
  4. "Great Place to Work."

Assistant Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Haskell Company

Pros

Flexible Hours, Fair, Personally Rewarding Job. I have worked for Haskell for many years and have found from past co-workers and friends and the grass is not always greener on the other side. Since I have matured with the company I cannot complain and love to work here.

Cons

Some of the downsides for working with Haskell that are a personal downside as I dont know how other employees rate. 1. We never ever know for a fact what our next assignment will be. It is understandable and I dont blame upper management as often times an official contract sale is hard to obtain, but we are often informed that "you are going to be working on this project," or , " you will probably be a candidate for this project". Only to end up being thrown on a project never discussed. Dont get me wrong I am not complaining as all of us still employeed should be greatful to still earn a paycheck in these economic times, but I think there should be a better understanding of manpower assignments for upcoming projects.

Advice to Management

I respect all of my mentors and superiors within our company. You guys are doing a great job. I couldnt ask for a better group of bosses to work for and am greatful that I have the opportunity to work in such a great place.

The Haskell Company2011-09-01