Found 1,446 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance" (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 40 reviews)
- "Long hours (9 to sometimes 12 hour days if you factor in the drives between stores)" (in 32 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and failed strategies led to multiple restructurings and job cuts." (in 21 reviews)
- "Lack of onboarding from direct manager" (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Hershey Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
The Hershey Company Reviews FAQs
The Hershey Company has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,806 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at The Hershey Company to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of The Hershey Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Hershey Company 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.