The Home Depot Reviews in Chubbuck, ID | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

2.0
The Home Depot CEO Craig Menear
Craig Menear
Pros
  • "Learn a lot about finishing material(in 224 reviews)

• "Great benefits for part time work(in 813 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Working here is a joke."

• Overall
    Former Employee - Cashier in Chubbuck, ID

I worked at The Home Depot part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They hire almost anybody. (pro and con)

Cons

The scheduling is terrible! I worked as a part-time cashier so that I would be able to have time to attend classes.. they would always schedule me for at least 30hrs, when I only asked for 20, and they would also schedule me on days that I said I wouldn't be available. They say they'll work with your schedule, but they don't. They don't care about you. There were multiple times that I would work until closing (10pm)...

Advice to Management

My advice is that if you managers want to be liked by people, you either do whatever you can to fix those issues or i suggest you quit being managers and do something better with your lives.

2. "New management shows no respect and plays favortism with younger associates"

• Overall
    Former Employee - Department Manager in Chubbuck, ID

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros

The job is rewarding and the customers are wonderful opportunity for learning life time skills are great . Variety of jobs.

Cons

Benifits are expensive to associates . Hr suck don't want to be bothered by associates,if you need assistance you have to call a 800 number but at least they are understanding and try to assist. Favortism in chubbuck store by store manager. Was once a great store to work at.

Advice to Management

Fire the manager and bring back hr at each store.

Found 2 reviews