The Home Depot Reviews in Longmont, CO | Glassdoor

2.1
The Home Depot President & CEO Craig Menear
Craig Menear

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Learn a lot about finishing material" (in 210 reviews)

• "Benefits for part-time employees" (in 776 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance can be hard to find" (in 488 reviews)

• "I can not have a full time shift yet" (in 883 reviews)

1. "not bad at all"

Current Employee - Lot Associate in Longmont, CO
    Current Employee - Lot Associate in Longmont, CO

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good schedule for day time

Cons

monotonous during a lot of the week days

"Corrupt Management. I have NEVER gotten fired from a job I looked forward to going to every day."

Former Employee - Certified Garden Associate/Front End Pro Cashier in Longmont, CO

Pros

I loved my job. My co-workers, for the most part, were great! Smart, fun to work with, etc. That's one thing Home Depot is good at doing, hiring great people.

Cons

They get rid of their great people because of some bias. I thought I had no enemies there, but I was wrong. Management is corrupt. I was investigated for unintentionally mis-reporting my start time on a time correction sheet and was fired the next day. I was blind sided. They had just recently made me full time and given me the Pro Cashier position with a M-F set schedule. And then BAM, I'm gone... WTF They said I intentionally lied about what time I had come in. I had never been written up for anything before or talked to by management to indicate they had any problems with me. It was a BS excuse. There was something else going on there, but I will never know what it was.

Advice to Management

Management needs to grow up and stop using personal feelings to get good employees fired. Management needs a complete overhaul. Management is the biggest CON at The Home Depot.

Showing 2 of 18,270 reviews