The Home Depot Reviews
72% would recommend to a friend
(46451 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
What people are saying about The Home Depot
5 months ago
The Home Depot
I work as a PM at Home Depot careful if you are looking to get a job there. The culture has turned pretty awful since earnings reports came out. Mistrust, write ups, people going behind others backs. Lots of nasty stuff. They arent laying off but it seems like they are trying to make people quit.
a year ago
The Home Depot
Lets talk! Anyone open to share the range for GOM position at The Home Depot or its subsidiaries for Product Development. I recently joined one of Home Depot Subsidiary companies and curious if I was paid fairly. The range I was given was 65K-80K.
a day ago
Does anyone have a connection at the Home Depot corporate office in Atlanta? I have been applying to various Product roles with them for months, even connecting with Talent Acquisition folks, but nobody is willing to strike up a conversation with me. I would love to work for this company
Got a burning question about The Home Depot? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Home Depot employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits for both full time and part time; benefits for domestic partners; close" (in 3175 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and very friendly willing to help each other." (in 2506 reviews)
- "All my coworkers are great and the head cashiers always push me to do my best every day." (in 1302 reviews)
- "Flexible hours are available and even like that you can move up to a manager or DH position." (in 1206 reviews)
- "Good work environment and coworkers which really helped night shifts go by faster and better." (in 635 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of accountability" (in 2777 reviews)
- "they pay is low and they are do not care about their employees childcare hours when scheduling" (in 2660 reviews)
- "Micro Management with over usage of matrix that managers don't know how to interrupt correctly." (in 1208 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism" (in 556 reviews)
- "There is no work/life balance and the rumors of being a sweat shop are true." (in 530 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Home Depot and is not affected by filters.
Found 46,451 of over 48K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsShrewsbury, MA
Choose your own availability and hours
The company is slowly getting worse in regards to management
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Home Services ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMoultrie, GA
Good people, good money if you can sell and I did!
I was laid off 2 times and had several changes in the products and territory until finally they quit trying and laid the territory reps off.