Found 5,584 of over 48K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good benefits for both full time and part time; benefits for domestic partners; close" (in 3107 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and very friendly willing to help each other." (in 2451 reviews)
- "All my coworkers are great and the head cashiers always push me to do my best every day." (in 1274 reviews)
- "You have flexible hours and its good if you're in school or have a second job" (in 1200 reviews)
- "Scheduling is flexible and they pay out your vacation time to you when you leave." (in 702 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of accountability" (in 2748 reviews)
- "they pay is low and they are do not care about their employees childcare hours when scheduling" (in 2646 reviews)
- "Micro Management with over usage of matrix that managers don't know how to interrupt correctly." (in 1200 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism" (in 543 reviews)
- "For the last year, upper management and corporate have been creating policies that are screwing over the employees." (in 309 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Home Depot and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 13, 2014Department SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
training,ability to advance and a lot of good people and friends.
poor pay and always made to feel as though you didn't do a good enough job.1The Home Depot Response10y
Thank you for sharing your review. We understand that our associates are the key to our success. We pay competitive rates and strive to create an environment where all associates feel they are respected and that their contributions are valued. Taking care of our associates is one of our core values. We continually look for ways to ensure that associates have equal access to growth and development opportunities. Please call 1.866.698.4347 and select the option for the Associate Advice Council Group (AACG) to express your concerns. We’d like to help.
- 3.0Apr 14, 2021Pro Sales AssociateFormer Temporary EmployeeWillow Grove, PA
really nice coworkers easy job and most of the upper staff were inhouse promotions
they pay is low and they are do not care about their employees childcare hours when scheduling