KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Very available for questions and just great people.(in 26 reviews)
  • "Great culture and is values oriented.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Beautiful office with lots of work space(in 18 reviews)
  • "Great benefits in terms of health care and what you have to pay for as well as super generous vacation plan.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Beautiful work environment(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Dec 14, 2021 - Cashier in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

:) :) :) Great job really like it

Cons

not a thing :) :)

2. 4.0

Great company

Jul 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company really good culture

Cons

Can’t really think of any right now

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not the best

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall an OK experience but the culture aspect wasn't there for me.

Cons

No culture and mediocre benefits.

The Honest Company Response

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding our culture. We take your feedback seriously and want all of our employees to have a positive, meaningful experience, where they are connected to our mission. We care deeply about our people and are dedicated to providing support while also investing time in refining our employee engagement and experience. This will help us continue our path towards being one of the best places to work! Thank you again for your feedback.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Micromanaging causing employees to leave within 6-9 months

Jun 22, 2022 - Information Technology in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Snacks provided Nice location Product discounts

Cons

Micromanager who thinks 'he knows it all' has caused talent to seek new employment within the first 6-9 months.

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It’s fine

May 12, 2022 - Client Services Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great office culture Kind support staff Easy workload Great benefits

Cons

Low pay and raises come yearly for pennies

1 person found this review helpful

The Honest Company Response

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time as part of the Honest team. We agree that Honest’s culture is unique and exceptionally positive because of its warm, welcoming and talented employees. We believe that our cross-functional and collaborative working style allows us to continue driving company success and a positive culture. Part of our process in evaluating our total rewards package is frequent market analysis to ensure we're a competitive employer in the market for top talent and we also look for ways to enhance our total rewards package. We sincerely thank you for your contributions and support.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horribly toxic and low pay

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lower level employees are some of the hardest working people I've ever met.

Cons

High turnover due to working conditions like bad work/life balance, having to do multiple jobs and force those conditions onto other team members. Passive aggressive management. Very hard to get truthful and direct answers. HR has history of gaslighting employees - make sure to get everything in writing and save it. Executive gave themselves large bonuses (it's in the public financial statements) when the company had a horrible year. They require teams to be in office but interactions once in office are minimal.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

The Honest Company Response

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We apologize that you didn't receive the level of support you deserved while at Honest and your experience was not a positive one. We take your feedback very seriously and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive, supportive and holds everyone accountable. We want all of our employees to have a positive, meaningful experience whether working in the office or from home. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors!

7. 3.0

Where to go next?

Apr 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong community and a lot of wonderful people on each team

Cons

After being there for a few years, it was very unclear how I could grow or what my next position could be

The Honest Company Response

Thank you for this feedback! Developing our people professionally and rewarding our employees for their hard work are top priorities for our organization. We are always focusing on refining our people strategy and ensuring our employees have a clear understanding of long term growth opportunities within the organization. It is important to us that our employees grow with us as we expand our business. Thank you for taking the time to provide helpful feedback that will help us continue to improve.

8. 3.0

Raises aren’t a thing

Mar 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good experience with hard working employees

Cons

Compensation isn’t reflective of growing responsibilities and not up to market standards

1 person found this review helpful

The Honest Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide helpful feedback! We are happy to see you’ve had a good experience here and we agree that our hard working talent is one reason why Honest is such a great place to work. We are grateful for our amazing employees and wouldn’t be where we are today without their continued support and contributions. Additionally, we have a thorough compensation process at Honest which includes frequent evaluation of the market and our total rewards package to ensure we stay a competitive employer for top talent.

9. 4.0

great company

Jan 4, 2022 - Financial Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

people are the best part

Cons

leadership always changing in every department

The Honest Company Response

Thanks for your review! Our senior leadership team is always looking to evaluate and improve our corporate strategy, leadership capabilities and employee engagement. We agree about the talent that exists at Honest and are thankful for our employees efforts during this exciting and important stage of growth. We care about the satisfaction of our employees in the workplace and apologize that you experienced a lack of leadership support while at Honest. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors!

10. 1.0

Not nice

Jan 20, 2022 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decorated nicely. Close to my.house.

Cons

It s.ells, the owners stinks

The Honest Company Response

Thank you for providing such insightful feedback and we appreciate you for taking the time to write a review, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive, supportive, and holds everyone accountable. We want all of our employees to have a positive, meaningful experience whether working in the office or from home, and encourage you to share this feedback directly with your leader or HR Business Partner as soon as possible so we can address this further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Reviews

The Honest Company Reviews FAQs

The Honest Company has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at The Honest Company to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Honest Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Honest Company. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

48% of The Honest Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Honest Company 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Honest Company to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be management, senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with The Honest Company Job Seekers