KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great team

Jul 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly and warm environment. - Great and experienced colleagues. - Growth opportunities in different areas.

Cons

Growing startup, some processes are been adjusted on the go in a good direction and company is scaling up a lot.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing culture, playful and driven

Jul 26, 2021 - Head of Expansion in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with ambitious people on a product that touches the lives of millions every day while still having fun. Couldn't be better!

Cons

Bumpy road sometimes especially in earlier years. Management matured when seniority entered.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 10, 2021 - Manager/In in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- amazing people that care about what they do as well as the team culture - flexible working schedules - great challenges - great compensation - could go on and on in the end can recommend the overall package

Cons

Should be more known to attract even more people

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall positive experience

Apr 8, 2021 - Country Manager France in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice team, good vibe, good working ethics, impactful product I can associate with

Cons

Team is remote right now due to Covid, my onboarding was a bit harder but I think this is normal in a pandemic

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

supportive and helpful team

Apr 6, 2021 - Software Engineer in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly people, great sense of togetherness within the team. Opportunities for advancement, management recognize commitment and achievement. Challenging product domain with many opportunities, Engineering and Product teams supportive of people wishing to try new roles.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lot of interruptions and context switching.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great culture, amazing challenges

Feb 27, 2021 - Senior IOS Developer in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The kindest, funniest and most brilliant people. Empathetic approach to work.

Cons

None that I can think of!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

High Impact Start Up

Jun 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are impacting many people with your work, good salaries for a start up, nice people

Cons

Relatively junior company with still too few experienced people, not all structures are perfect but I guess that comes with working in a start up

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Open and motivated startup environment

Apr 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

- open for new apporaches and ideas - a lot of space for shaping the future - many team activities - solid salary and additional incentives

Cons

- some missing basic processes - long hiring process

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Team and Company to Start the Career!

Nov 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super open team, cool environment with everything you need in the office - drink, eat, feel good ;) just moved to a new office, so it's the whole office for the team, for work and for parties.

Cons

Sometimes the processes are messy. But on the other hand it's a startup, where everything can happen and anyone's idea can be brought to life. Just a bit more systems and communication structure would be nice to have.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Young company with a strong vision

Aug 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been an active Jodel user long time before applying for the job in the HQ. It is exciting to work on an app that I myself use to get local info and connect with people nearby. What I like the most about Jodel as a company is that everyone lives its values here. You will always find people motivating each other and celebrating achievements while staying humble. We are all encouraged to fail fast and learn from our mistakes. There is always space for new ideas, and everyone is welcome to voice their opinion. The company events are just like parties with a bunch of friends.

Cons

Some processes still need improvement to make work more efficient. It is very common in a start-up though and I think Jodel is addressing this well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews