Cover image for The Lifetime Value Co.
Logo

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Literally the best place I have ever worked

Nov 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was skeptical but after a year of working here, all of the reviews are true! The culture is great and the HR team is serious about maintaining it. I've never worked with so many hard-working, kind people. We have a lot of virtual fun and the owners are unbelievably generous. This is my forever company.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this point.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Love this place

Oct 4, 2022 - Associate Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think the environment is collaborative and the people here are genuinely intelligent. It’s a great place to work, learn and thrive.

Cons

I don’t have any downsides yet.

3. Join the The Lifetime Value Co. team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Amazing Work Environment, Benefits, and Leadership

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

LTV is an incredible place to work, and the culture within this company is second to none. Leadership treats all employees like equals, and everybody is eager to help answer questions or provide assistance as needed. My coworkers are some of the brightest yet most humble/kind/patient people I've ever interacted with. The benefits are also better than any other company I've worked for, and the management team is constantly looking for ways to introduce new perks. Overall, this is just a really great organization.

Cons

As with any job, there are periods of high intensity that can seem a bit hectic at times. However, management has always been reasonable and eager to help.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work for people who want work-life balance

Sep 23, 2022 - Junior Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company understands the importance of work-life balance. They make sure that employees feel welcomed, respected and appreciated. Also, they provide a plethora of different perks. Overall, I have had a great time working there.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind

6. 5.0

Great company

Sep 20, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment that teams support each other. Flexible remote work;

Cons

Can't think of any for now.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever worked for!

Sep 8, 2022 - Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership really cares about their employees from C-suite to direct managers. I read about their amazing reviews on Glassdoor prior to joining and wondered if a company could truly be this awesome? Yessss! It is true! Amazing & intelligent coworkers, great benefits, inclusive & supportive culture, plenty of career growth opportunities and remote friendly culture. There are no internal politics here, bringing your authentic self is highly valued! I will be celebrating my 1 year work anniversary in two weeks, time flies when you are at a company that you enjoy!

Cons

I cannot think of any at this moment.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great time at LTV!

Sep 8, 2022 - Business Intelligence
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been an amazing year far at LTV, everyone has been wonderful to work with. From work life balance to the perks, LTV has thought of everything and most importantly they put their employees first.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I only wish I found LTV sooner!

Sep 1, 2022 - Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked with a more amazing group of people. The company cares about its employees, and actual listens to the feedback to better cater to our needs. The open lines of communication all around are like nothing I have ever seen. The core values are so strong and set you up for success. The company is remote friendly done right with great work-life balance. I have the most wonderful team and they have already become like family. I wish I found LTV years sooner but am so happy to be here now!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say at this time.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do not recommend

Sep 28, 2022 -  in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

two meals per week remote work

Cons

"We are a family" means no boundaries between personal and professional life. So no work life balance. Bad sense of belonging. They want to control your life even by knowing what you did on weekends. To much control and paranoid behaviors. Everything is being logged. There is no trust. They can fire you whenever they want even with no reasons. Management has a "my way or the highway" approach. Nepotism. Micromanagement. If you want to be on a place where there is no trust on employees, no boundaries and scam their clients, this is a place for you.

Continue reading

The Lifetime Value Co. Response

Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We value and respect the honest feedback provided by any member of our team, and accordingly invite all employees to share any and all concerns. We promote trust and transparency through numerous channels, such as our open-door policy with any representative of the HR or Executive Team, our quarterly anonymous surveys, and quarterly Ask Me Anything meetings with our CEO and COO. These are just a few aspects of LTV’s commitment to its amazing culture, open dialogue and collaborative work atmosphere, as is illustrated by the many Best Workplaces awards and other neutral third-party recognition that the company has received each of the past several years. We promote a positive work/life balance by encouraging our employees to take advantage of our ample PTO offerings and flexible schedule. As a remote-first company, we create a sense of belonging that looks different than traditional office environments, which is why we offer numerous avenues to bond with colleagues through both virtual and in-person team building and company-wide recreational activities. We are also dedicated to working with the rare employee who is having performance issues, whether that support is via Performance Improvement Plans or other methods, such as finding an alternate position for a dissatisfied team member within our company. We do not believe in micromanagement and prefer instead to hire smart and capable people and give them the tools, autonomy and resources to succeed. It’s difficult to know what was being referenced above, but LTV “logs” only what is required by law of any employer, and certainly does not monitor and has never trespassed into employees’ free time, personal activities, weekends or ample paid time off (which we strongly encourage our team members to use to the fullest). We offer flexible, yet structured, career pathing with transparent feedback loops to ensure that growth opportunities are equitably available to all team members. We also have a strict anti-nepotism policy and hire on a meritocratic basis. We also believe that the success of our employee referral program speaks to our strong culture and employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our high retention rate of over 90% and always strive to work with our team members to help them thrive at LTV. By way of additional clarification, as to how we work with our many customers, our business model and assorted data-driven brands work on a traditional Software/Data as a Service subscription model (SaaS/DaaS), the same as top consumer subscription services like Amazon Prime, Spotify, Netflix and Disney+, which is a rather widely-used pricing model ubiquitous throughout the internet.

11. 5.0

A++ for LTV

Aug 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

LTV offers, what seems like, endless possibilities for support and opportunities to grow professionally. I am motivated to give my best work because I am working alongside such talented individuals. Additionally, I am challenged to be better and perfect my craft because of healthy check-ins and goal setting. LTV also spoils us with weekly food deliveries, surprise swag, and great perks and benefits! This makes our life/work balance really enjoyable and achievable!

Cons

With a lot of remote employees, it can be challenging to have a connection with others. However, this is being addressed with several virtual happy hours, slack channels of interests, and book clubs and more to come.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews
</>Embed

The Lifetime Value Co. Reviews FAQs

The Lifetime Value Co. has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 99 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at The Lifetime Value Co. to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Lifetime Value Co. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Lifetime Value Co.. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

95% of The Lifetime Value Co. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Lifetime Value Co. 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at The Lifetime Value Co. to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with The Lifetime Value Co. Job Seekers