The Little Blue Book Reviews | Glassdoor

1.9
The Little Blue Book Publisher Kimbriel Towar-Colton
Kimbriel Towar-Colton

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The little blue book"

Pros

Small company flexible, friendly, bonuses

Cons

Not much room for growth

2. "Abusive Environment"

Pros

While at the little blue book and Towar Productions I learned a lot of new things. I learned a lot about printing, different papers, printing features, vendors and more.

Cons

I was required to work far far too many hours and was not being comped for the over time. I was required to work 10+ hours per day, nights and weekends. Very unprofessional owners. The owner was always socializing and bringing her personal life to work and making sure everyone in the office knew it. The attitude was horrific in the office. It would go from pleasant to horrible and bitter in a second. The over worked and abusive environment was causing me to bring a bad mood home with me every day.

There was no room for growth. There was too much work and not enough staff to complete it. They hired an intern to be my assistant. Instead they made her do thing like pick weeds out of the garden in front of the building and non work related errands that the owners needed done. I resigned from my position to better my personal and professional life.

Advice to Management

The company needs to hire more employees. They also need to leave their personal life at home and not bring it into the office every day.