KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Awesome Company !!!

Dec 18, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*I'm a full-time mom and the hours fit my schedule perfectly *I can work from home, and the work portal makes it really easy to get work done and submitted to each client for approval *The system is really robust but really easy to use once you get he hang of it *The pay is pretty good and it has increased every year the Agency has grown *The owner is bigger than life and a real trip to experience! Like every other business, the pandemic was a big threat to us because we lost almost all of our restaurants and foot traffic clients. But the owner rallied everyone together and we "seized" every opportunity there was and not one of us took a cut in pay or lost our job.

Cons

None ... not one single thing. I love this company because it truly feels like "we all rise and fall together." It is like no other company I have ever worked for!

2. 2.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Does not pay contractors

Apr 26, 2022 - Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They're nice at first. Some things to learn.

Cons

Does not pay contractors. Get paid upfront or just avoid completely.

The Marketing Agency Response

Operations Manager

While we appreciate all feedback, we do not believe this review accurately reflects our treatment toward any of our team members, present and past. Instead we believe this review was left by a former disgruntled "freelancer" we had to cease our relationship with due to their inadequate performance. On this page are several positive reviews by our Team members, past and present, who praise our company and the culture we've built by working hard together for over 10 years. We urge the author of this review to reach out to us directly if they feel as though they were not correctly compensated so we may rectify the issue as soon as possible.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not so great place to work

Dec 2, 2020 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Left me alone most of the time.

Cons

Pay is low for the workload.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Opportunity!

Nov 5, 2020 - Senior CopyWriter in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is easily the best company I’ve ever worked for in regards to not only learning but having fun! * Matt is a true leader and has built the most innovative marketing system I’ve seen yet. * the atmosphere is fun, chill and laid back. * the opportunity for growth and earning is fantastic and he cares about his employees like his own family. I would highly recommend anyone to apply here and get the opportunity to meet him and the others as the company is in the early stages of scaling!

Cons

I should have stayed longer than I did!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Agency - Some Tough Clients

Aug 20, 2020 - Associate Copywriter in Bensalem, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employee work portal is like nothing I have ever seen before. It walks you through every task you must complete, and you can easily view useful infographics, training videos and checklists. This company seem to have been built with COVID-10 in mind because working from my home has never been easier. The other staff are great! Morale is usually very high, and everyone works together on any problems that pop up. The pay is also pretty good and you can pick and choose which clients you want, so you can easily work 40 hours each week or 60 based on the workload you choose.

Cons

Because many of our clients are on our lowest priced plan, they have no idea how marketing works and how they are not able to get hours and hours of phone conversations and thousands of dollars in ad spend! They can be very difficult.

6. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

An Impeccable Agency With A Faultless System

Aug 13, 2020 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never seen such a strategic system with any other agency. A system so feasible that not only employees are at ease, but clients too. Clients have their own portal where they can ad metrics in a more abstract and analytical manner than a simple google sheet. The Agency focuses on the client relationships, results, and hence satisfaction. They truly care about the clients they serve because after all, this agency is helping other individuals generate income! A win-win situation if you ask me :). It has been a pleasure - truly.

Cons

No Cons - I simply had to move on as it is best for my future

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

There is no other marketing agency poised for explosive growth the way The Marketing Agency is.

Jul 28, 2020 - Senior CopyWriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work remotely across diverse industries and collaborate with an engaging team. But the innovative and proprietary infrastructure that Matt Steffen is building is going to be a game-changer. No other agency uses anything like it. We'll be set to handle an unprecedented volume of clients while providing them with cost-effective marketing that gets results.

Cons

If you don't like to think outside the box or contribute to new ways to approach ads, this might now be for you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Client Advocate

Apr 22, 2020 - Client Service Advocate in Jasper, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having the ability to help business owners with their marketing needs is a rewarding experience, especially in times like these. So many people are out of work right now due to Covid-19, but we are able to help many people who have started their own businesses generate clients and stay afloat during this trying time.

Cons

I have not run into any cons with this company thus far

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Pay and Get to Work from Home

Jan 15, 2020 - Copywriter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-You can login and work any time you prefer from the comfort of your home -The clients are awesome -The pay is pretty good, and you are rewarded with bonuses based on your performance

Cons

-Sometimes we get huge surges in new clients, and so you can go from working 8 hours a day to 12 hours a day

10. 1.0
    Current Freelancer

Freelancer

Feb 7, 2022 - Anonymous Freelancer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had a very good experience.

Cons

Could not spot any fault in the systems.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews