The McIntyre Group "great company" Reviews | Glassdoor

The McIntyre Group Employee Reviews about "great company"

Updated Apr 26, 2019

4.0
The McIntyre Group President Melissa Mongillo (no image)
Melissa Mongillo
Pros
  • "Great people and wonderful experience(in 4 reviews)

• "Moreover, the recruiter always finds me a great company to work for(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "no cons I had absolute great experience from day one(in 3 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "great company"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Place to work. The recruiter is always on top of the game."

Current Contractor - Presentation Designer

I have been working at The McIntyre Group

Pros

I have been working with McIntyre over the past 6 yrs. They are great to work with. The recruiter is always on top of the game. He makes sure I understand the job and makes sure I am happy with it. Moreover, the recruiter always finds me a great company to work for. Everything went smoothly and the service was great. I would definitely continue to use them in the future and recommend them to others as well. KUDOS to McIntyre.

Cons

I do not have any of comments in this section.

The McIntyre Group2019-04-26
  2. "New/Old Employee"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Manager in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at The McIntyre Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

A Great Company to work for and with. The people, the culture and the reputation are great! The employees really make the company exciting to working with. Everyone is positive, full of energy, helpful (especially with internal systems) and the teams work very well together. I am comfortable asking any of my colleges for material or company introductions into target clients. They offer an amazing office environment with good systems, training and more food then you can imagine. A full gym is open to employees 24/7 and the company has a great commission plan and additional bonus incentives. I have been in the Staffing/Recruiting industry for 20+ years and have worked with only 3 companies. This is a first rate management team who truly values their employees and wants them to excel. If you can build strong business relationships, can sell and recruit you can succeed here.

Cons

Too much food & snacks are available all day.

Continue reading
    The McIntyre Group2017-03-31
  3. "Dennis Stephens"

I have been working at The McIntyre Group

Pros

Great company to work with I highly recommend to work with Dennis Stephens. He answers all questions and always makes sure to find you the perfect opportunity that match your skills and experience. Great company and very professional team!

Cons

No downsides great company highly recommended!

The McIntyre Group2016-03-26
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.