The Medicus Firm Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
The Medicus Firm President Jim Stone
Jim Stone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "9 Years - Still LOVE This Job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The culture of this company is the best! They value hard work AND quality of life! This job offers ultimate flexibility, far better than any other job I have had! Support from management is awesome, as well!

Cons

None that I have encountered!

2. "Not your normal "recruiting firm""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment and work culture at The Medicus Firm is not a typical recruiting or sales environment. The works are more like family.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job! It doesn't feel like work when you love what you do!

3. "Ambitions Realized"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This has been and continues to be the best employment experience in my career. I've experienced both personal and professional growth guided by TMF leadership. The leadership team is fully engaged in the growth of their employees from support staff to the recruiting and sales team. Everyone here just genuinely wants to see you succeed and they're all willing to help whether they've worked here for a week or 12 years. The mindset and core values at TMF are just not something you usually see at a recruiting firm. The fun employee events and casual atmosphere are icing on the cake. If you're thinking about working here stop thinking and start applying, you won't regret it!

Cons

There really aren't any, this place is the "Google" of physician recruiting!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Keeping up with a culture like this during the growth we've experienced is not simple but you make it look easy!

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Wow, what great feedback! Thank you! Maintaining our client satisfaction and focus on culture while we're growing as fast as we are has definitely been a challenge and it is great to hear it is... More

4. "Best Company I've ever worked for!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture and environment of this company are like no other! I never "dread" going to work. The people and leadership here are the real deal. They care about you and their doors are always open. The casual dress attire is a huge plus....jeans and flip flops all day, everyday!

Cons

None that I can think of. Everyone here works very hard. Any job can have stressful moments, I think everyone here handles those moments with maturity and ease.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that our work related to culture and team member satisfaction is making a difference to you. High five!

5. "Love It"

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time

Pros

First, this is a fun place. Second, you can make a lot of money. Third, what we do matters. We're making a difference in the lives of the doctors we work with and in the lives of the people who live in the communities we serve. It is awesome to get to make a lot of money while having fun and doing important work!

Cons

Sometimes the travel can be a challenge, but on the flip side, you get to see the country!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It's working.

Mar 13, 2017 – President

In the first 19 words of that review, you pretty much summed up our goals related to the TMF experience. It's great to get that feedback and I hope you don't mind if we borrow it in the future... More

6. "The Best in the Business!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

This is a great company! From an employee's perspective I can say that TMF truly cares about their employees and goes the extra mile to provide a culture unlike anything I've experienced till now. It's reshaped my entire outlook on leadership and how a company should be run!

As far as taking care of the client and overall service, this company truly lives by their core values. It's one thing to throw around words and mission statements. It's another to operate a business truly based on those values with the customers' satisfaction and loyalty in mind. TMF does just that!

A big part of why I chose this firm over any other was the great reviews I found here on Glassdoor. I would like to contribute to those reviews by saying that this company stands apart from the others in this industry as well as any other I've worked in, and I'm lucky to be a part of it!

Cons

That I didn't find this company sooner.

Mar 13, 2017 – President

We wish you had found us sooner as well! Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

7. "Enjoy Coming to Work"

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great compensation & benefits coupled with an incredible culture and work/life balance.

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion when it comes being a part of The Medicus Firm.

8. "Living their Core Values"

Current Employee - Physician Recruiter
    Current Employee - Physician Recruiter

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the first time I've worked for a company that I truly feels lives their core values. Having a great culture isn't even one of the values but I feel like it wasn't just a line being sold to me during my interview which so many companies do, they really live it. I've never worked in a place where I felt like I could be 100% open and honest with the leaders of the company but here I do.

Cons

The job is really tough with what can be relatively low payoff for a lot of work so I do think we should get a higher cut of client fees and monthly commissions.

Advice to Management

Give better maternity leave.

Mar 13, 2017 – President

First, I'm glad you feel comfortable giving feedback both directly to us and via this review. It means a lot that you have noticed us living by our values.

Second, related to compensation, I... More

9. "Best atmosphere and culture anywhere!"

Pros

This is hands-down the best environment I have ever had the pleasure of working in throughout my 15-year career. Leadership takes a genuine interest in your life and will support you both in and out of the office. Everyone gets along like a family and they know how to have fun as well as grind out a long day when needed.

Cons

The phones can be tough. You need a thick skin to reach out to strangers but when you do connect it can also be the best part of the job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

10. "The best place I've ever worked!"

Pros

The culture is by far the most amazing attribute about this job. It's amazing when a company finally gets it! There is sizable amount of responsibility on each team member however with an insurmountable level of morale and a progressive leadership team, one has the drive to over achieve. Compensation is generous, also good for production! I love coming to work every day.

Cons

realistically, none that I can think of.

Advice to Management

keep it up!

Mar 13, 2017 – President

Thank you! It took us a while to "get it" but I'm glad we did. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. That feedback means a lot to us.