The Money Source Reviews

Updated May 28, 2020

4.5
The Money Source Chairman of the Board and Founder Stavros Papastavrou
Stavros Papastavrou
Pros
  • "The Core Values are not just words on a wall, you can witness them being lived from the boardroom to the mailroom(in 141 reviews)

• "Working at The Money Source is amazing(in 74 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons to report at this time(in 64 reviews)

• "I was gushing to my brother-in-law about how I couldn't find a single jerk that worked at The Money Source(in 23 reviews)

"AMAZING COMPANY"

Current Employee - Customer Care in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Friendly environment *They live up to the core values *Growth Opportunity

Cons

none that I can think of at this moment

"Great place to work! Great place to grow!"

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

TMS is one of the best places that I have ever worked! I've been in customer service for over 25 years so I have worked for many places and I must say that I could not have chosen a better place to work. The environment is very relaxing and the people here genuinely care about each other. Not only my colleagues but also management! The environment that is fostered at TMS is one of caring about not only our customers and their needs but also the employees. Everyone helps everyone without attitude or complaints! If more companies would model their customer service departments like TMS, I believe that it would increase productivity and the overall well-being from their employees...and happy employees tend to generate happy customers. Great Job TMS...I'd give you an A++

Cons

I haven't found any yet! Great environment...Great employees...Great management!

3. "Awesome people"

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are great and the job is rewarding, I didn't have much experience in customer service before i joined but i was able to receive enough support to be a total pro. It's not like any other company I've worked for in the past!

Cons

Some mandatory overtime but it's usually just at the end of the or 1 Saturday a month.

4. "I love this company"

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really cares about its employees

Cons

The calls are not your everyday easy calls

5. "Best Call Center for Customer Service Representatives"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked in a lot of call centers in Phoenix, and they have all had the same sort of strict metrics and adherence to schedule requirements. This often results in the problem of deciding whether to skip your break if a call runs long or suffer a hit in your metrics for the day. I'm glad to say TMS is not like this. During my time at TMS I have not had a single time where I felt like I was putting my work metrics ahead of my own wellbeing. They encourage you to take the time you need and decompress as needed, while also providing the resources needed to accomplish your tasks. I've not once felt that I was being treated as anything but a human being, which is a rare thing in call center work. The compensation is quite competitive for an entry-level call center position, and the opportunity for promotion to other departments is frequent. Benefits start immediately and sick pay and vacation pay are available after 90 days, though start accruing immediately.

Cons

Unfortunately, no matter how good of a company TMS is the truth remains that this is a finance company and a call center for a finance company will have you dealing with difficult and stressful situations frequently. Not all customers are going to be calling in with happy stories about their mortgage bill, and it will be your job to deal with this as a customer service representative. While customers seem to genuinely like the service that TMS provides and I have felt that my interactions are generally positive, it is important to remember that customer service IS a trying field.

6. "Great Place!"

Current Employee - Retention Specialist in Melville, NY

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing coworkers. Positive and encouraging atmosphere. Room to grow.

Cons

Pay could be better, much like most places.

7. "People Matter, Period."

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

People truly matter at TMS. Never in my work experience have I seen a company that proactively tries to do right by their employees. Great place to work!

Cons

It is a smaller company turning into a mid/large size company.

8. "The Best Place for Personal Growth"

Current Employee - Level II in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your actions and strength of character are the main traits that the company looks at with their employees. The opportunities for personal growth are more than abundant at The Money Source and that's really motivating to know that at The Money Source, there is no glass ceiling. The sky is truly the limit.

Cons

There can be some miscommunication between those in a high position and the regular staff regarding changes that can lead to some confusion.

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Meriden, CT

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want a positive environment filled with hard work and team work, this is the company for you! There is so many pros to working for this company its hard to just list a few. A family of Unicorns that make the people feel like family too! As an employee, there is so much room for growth when you put the work in and I find that to be so encouraging!

Cons

To be honest, I cannot think of a downside to this company besides not enough know about this company.

The Money Source Response

March 13, 2020Vice President of Customer Experience

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review. We really appreciate it. I truly feel that same way when you say "family". If you have any new ideas or initiatives, please feel free to reach out and share your thoughts.

"Best Company for Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Compliance Testing Specialist in Meriden, CT

I have been working at The Money Source full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun and friendly environment Lots of room for growth (I have worked with the company for 3.5 years now and I was recently promoted) I have a severe allergy and TMS has been the best company I have ever worked for when it comes to my allergy THANK YOU TMS Everyone is willing to help Team work really does make the dream work PINK UNICORN MASCOT!! Amazing boss - he is compassionate, a true leader, and inspires me to be better

Cons

I do not have any cons to report at this time.

The Money Source Response

March 13, 2020Vice President of Customer Experience

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. All staff including management believe in, and inspire staff by promoting and living our core values. We appreciate the kudos on the fantastic job, however we would not be where we are without employees like you. Keep smiling!

Found 560 reviews