KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 382 of over 421 reviews

4.4
The N2 Company CEO Duane Hixon
Duane Hixon
Pros
  • "The satisfaction of creating a publication that truly matters to the residents of my community(in 47 reviews)

• "The work/life balance can get off if you don't manage your schedule well(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You have to be financially stable enough to support the ramp-up period for your publication(in 38 reviews)

• "Only 10% of those who start actually get to print, especially if you are in a market already saturated with other Area Directors(in 29 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of The N2 Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Loved my time with N2!

Dec 27, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love N2’s culture! There are some great people here.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

The N2 Opportunity Has Changed My Life!

Nov 12, 2021 - Franchise Owner
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you follow the program and work hard, you'll achieve your goals. N2 offers plenty of support and continued education. The opportunity with N2 offers the ability to give back to the community in various ways while also creating a steady and unlimited income potential for yourself. There are so many little and big perks in this role that add to the value immensely too.

Cons

You have to be a self starter and highly motivated on your own. Nobody is hovering over you to make sure you do the work. You have to be willing to be vulnerable and sometimes ask for help. You have to be willing to learn and grow even when it's not always easy. You must be tough and have grit and do the grunt work to get started. None of these are actual cons to me, nor are they to other successful business owner. Owning a business is not as easy as it looks, so you better be up for it and have the mental stamina to keep pursing. It's worth it and pays off in the long term but it's not for everyone.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do not apply here

Oct 8, 2021 - Press Coordinator in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can’t think of any and I’m trying very hard.

Cons

- No raises despite performance - No bonuses (unless you count Olive Oil as a great Christmas Bonus.. no. I’m not joking.) - Leadership is horrible and communication is weak. They have no regard for your life beyond the workplace and view each employee as a tool. - Stressful/Long hours - High standards for low pay. They have you responsible for operating 5 machines (they cross train), performing maintenance, and repairing said machines all for lower pay than someone who solely operates the same machinery can make elsewhere.

2 people found this review helpful

The N2 Company Response

Marketing Strategist

Hi, there. We have shared your review with leadership and print shop management. While we appreciate your candor, we will have to respectfully disagree with many of your points. Our people are what make us great, and our goal is for our team members to believe their life is better because of N2. This is why we use a data-driven platform to make sure compensation is in line with the market, and we provide perks beyond the typical insurance benefits, like our first-time homebuyer program, free mental health incentives, and a 401(k) company match. We regret to hear you have a negative view of your experience, but we also understand not every workplace is right for every person. We wish you the best of luck in finding a career that works for you.

4. 2.0
      Current Employee

The fun is gone

Dec 21, 2021 - Publishing in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote HSA and Dependant Care employer contributions

Cons

Poor communication. Years ago this was a fun and engaging company everyone seems miserable now

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good workplace

Nov 20, 2021 - Designer in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

good team to worth with

Cons

healthcare and benefits were lacking

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to Work For!

Oct 31, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to Earn a High Income Culture

Cons

Becoming a little too bureaucratic

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Game Changer

Aug 27, 2021 - Area Director in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with N2 since 2008. N2 has changed my life, my families life and so many within our community. I love having my own business, create my own schedule and have no ceiling to my income potential.

Cons

You need to be driven, structured and vision oriented. We are in control of our success.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Unlimited Opportunity for entrepreneurial-minded sales professionals

Sep 1, 2021 - Area Director in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Create your own hours. Unlimited income. Tons of support. Franchisees are open with their success strategies / secrets. Community within the company. Vast online resources.

Cons

You work on 100% commission. No benefits.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sales Area Director

Sep 13, 2021 - Sales Area Director in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ownership Culture Relationship building with the community Work Life Balance Christian

Cons

They don't provide Health, Life or Benefits

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Opportunity

Jul 27, 2021 - Area Director in Mount Pleasant, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The ability to own your own company, and work a schedule that fits your lifestyle. The satisfaction of creating a publication that truly matters to the residents of my community. The ability to make as much money as you would like based on your personal goals. The support from N2 has been wonderful through the corporate office, support team, national conferences and one on one coaching if you desire.

Cons

You need to be disciplined in your day to day work. Consistency really pays off over the long term so planning and organization are important.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 382 Reviews

The N2 Company Reviews FAQs

86% of The N2 Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The N2 Company 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with The N2 Company Job Seekers