The N2 Company Employee Reviews about "income potential"
66% would recommend to a friend
(16 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Found 16 of over 477 reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and the company works hard to train and develop individuals while giving them tools to succeed." (in 45 reviews)
- "Great culture!" (in 34 reviews)
- "The training and tools provided to help you become successful is outstanding." (in 33 reviews)
- "Create your own hours, success and failure is up to you, great company and leadership" (in 21 reviews)
- "Pros: Flexible schedule, explosive growth, niche market, untapped advertising categories and advertisers, strong support at all levels, and leadership team is responsive." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The N2 Company and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "income potential"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 14, 2018Area DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLansing, MI
Flexible Schedule, Income Potential, Personal/Leadership Development, Corporate Support, Family/Marriage Support. N2 seems to always work hard to make our jobs easier. They reevaluate the company consistently looking for way to be more efficient and offer as much or as little support as needed.
N2 is not for everyone, those who want a short cut to success should look somewhere else.
- 5.0Dec 13, 2017Area DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPlantation, FL
Unlimited income potential and flexible schedule. Management that cares about the people in the company, and the consistent improvements and incentives that exemplify that concern. For the past 31/2 years I have had the pleasure of owning my own business. The training and program that n2 publishing delivers has enabled me to learn the business and build a profitable publication. The networking and fellowship with n2 leaders and colleagues helps me to strengthen and grow my business, develop friendships and develop personally and professionally.
Autonomous daily work environment which demands a lot of self-discipline1
- 5.0Jun 20, 2019Senior PastorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFort Worth, TX
Income potential only limited by your drive, get to meet new people, Focused on only one neighborhood, VERY friendly competitiveness in company, Help is available. Work from home, once in print your schedule is yours
No pay until your publication is in print, Immediate cost for starting, Have to travel for training and it is not good enough for the expense. Limited face to face company interaction, pressure is not bad, but if you don't take off it gets bad.5
- 4.0Nov 5, 2018Area DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Flexibility, Income Potential, Sense of Accomplishment, Being your own boss work/life balance.
Ramping up a publication is challenging. ( Rewards are great, but in the beginning, it takes time and effort).
- 4.0Mar 4, 2014Area DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFernandina, FL
Superior Coaching & Leadership Flexibility Income Potential
It gets easier the more I do it but cold calling was hard in the beginning.
- 5.0Aug 27, 2021Area DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDenver, CO
I have been with N2 since 2008. N2 has changed my life, my families life and so many within our community. I love having my own business, create my own schedule and have no ceiling to my income potential.
You need to be driven, structured and vision oriented. We are in control of our success.
- 5.0May 13, 2019Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsTampa, FL
The unlimited income potential,, flexibility and culture is extremely supportive.
Takes a lot of self discipline and personal drive.
- 5.0Aug 22, 2019Area DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWilmington, NC
Love the unlimited income potential, the flexibility, ownership, and most importantly the culture and the people!
I don't even want to list is under the 'cons' section, because it isn't - it is simply setting proper expectations that all of the amazing and wonderful things about the Area Director Role are things to be earned - not given on day one. You need to work hard, hustle, and be disciplined, and you will rock this role.