Found 689 of over 893 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most of the people are great and very smart and care about the mission." (in 85 reviews)
- "Good benefits if you have a permanent position." (in 73 reviews)
- "Great colleagues, stimulating environment" (in 38 reviews)
- "Wonderful mission and great staff." (in 31 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 26 reviews)
- "low pay compared to other fire jobs" (in 26 reviews)
- "Tout a 7 hour work day which I guess is supposed to balance the low salaries." (in 19 reviews)
- "It's also a very decentralized organization, meaning it's difficult to know what's happening in other parts of the org and who's working on those efforts, but leadership is aware and it's one of their top priorities." (in 18 reviews)
- "High travel load, organization is in transition (but the management is dedicated to make the best of it)" (in 13 reviews)
- "It’s easy for bad managers to hide in the bureaucracy here." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Nature Conservancy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJan 28, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Everyone I've interacted with at TNC works without ego. Collaborative, generous with their knowledge and time, kind. This is by far the best work culture I've every experienced. It's the first place I've been able to show up at work as my full self. It will make it hard to leave!
TNC is a big non-profit, and as such, can sometimes be bureaucratic. It's also a very decentralized organization, meaning it's difficult to know what's happening in other parts of the org and who's working on those efforts, but leadership is aware and it's one of their top priorities.
The Nature Conservancy Reviews FAQs
The Nature Conservancy has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 893 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at The Nature Conservancy to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
96% of The Nature Conservancy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Nature Conservancy 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.