The Newton Group, ESA Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 11, 2019

4.7
Gordon Newton

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"#1 Trusted Name in Timeshare Exit is the #1 Place to Work"

Current Employee - CSE Manager
    Current Employee - CSE Manager

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The Newton Group is a constantly growing organization which means there is plenty of room for advancement and career growth for the employees. The team that I manage is our front-line sales team and they have the ability to earn uncapped commission. If you are willing to work hard - work FT hours, memorize a script, implement feedback - there is no limit to the earning potential here.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Continue to motivate the staff like you do...And continue to look for more ways to grow this organization!

2. "Amazing Opportunity!"

Current Employee - QAS Supervisor in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - QAS Supervisor in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great goal oriented company with a real appreciation for employees. The executives are supportive and listen to ideas. The president is in office and greets the staff regularly. His passion for what we do is simply amazing and very motivating.

There is amazing potential for growth here. I started at the bottom and worked my way up to management within a year. If you have drive and initiative, the sky is the limit.

Everyone here is supportive of everyone else. There is a kudo system in place, awards, quarterly outings for the entire company, 401k with included financial planning, vacation pay, sick days, PTO for new hires after 90 days... the list goes on and on. This company believes in their employees and understands that happy employees are key to success.

Cons

Company is constantly growing and there are a lot of changes. Depending on how you look at it, this is not really a con at all. It is a sign of a company that cares enough to change protocols and policies to be fair for everyone. This company is all about growth.

Office too small! We just moved in here and out grew it within 5 months! Again, not really a con but more a sign of how much this company cares about growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage the staff and make positive motivation a priority. Keeping the employees feeling important and cared about is a huge.

3. "Best Company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Family Environment, Wonderful Culture, Amazing Hours, Great Health Benefits, Growth Potential, etc.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

4. "Great Place to work for"

Current Employee - Account Specialist in Salinas, CA
    Current Employee - Account Specialist in Salinas, CA

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supportive Management, Health Care, 401k

Cons

turnover rate is high and the expectations for the ones that remain there are a bit high.

Advice to Management

Please continue to motivate us the way you have since day 1!

5. "CSE"

Current Employee - Ces in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Ces in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Newton Group is very goal oriented and a positive work place to be in! We all treat each other like family and enjoy what we do here. They really understand life/work balance and are always looking out for you when you're sick, emergencies come up, etc. There is a lot of room for growth and moving up in the company.

Cons

Short breaks (but you do get an hour lunch) Sometimes, the management can be a little intimidating, but this is so that you can reach your goals.

6. "Awesome experiance"

Current Employee - CSE Manager in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - CSE Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Career Ladders in EVERY Department for advancements, 401k, insurance benefits, M-F, The executives are very hands on and helpful unlike some other companies I have worked with. Direct training session with the VP of Sales to help everyone master our crafts!!! I have never worked for a company that treats each employee no matter what level as an equal the way Newton Group does. I started at the bottom and was able to work my way up to management by putting in the efforts needed to succeed at every position I have been in. This is an amazing company and I am lucky to be here!

Cons

Honestly I don't really have a con for the company

Advice to Management

Keep up the efforts you put in daily, it is appreciated!

7. "Great Company to Work For"

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time

Pros

Great Benefits - Paid Health / Life Insurance, 401k with Company Contribution, etc.
    Great Management Team
    Great Work Schedule

Cons

None come to mind; I am happy with the company and my job.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all you do to make it a great place to work!

8. "Confidence & Pride"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*The management has an indisputable confidence and pride in the staff of Newton Group, and the employees in turn hold that same confidence and pride in the management and the company. It is a great feeling to know that, as employees, we are given the tools to succeed and the encouragement to do our best work every day.

*HR and Managers are constantly looking for ways to make our jobs better, employees happier, while making our company stronger and the most trusted in the industry.

Cons

*Upper-level management should schedule meetings (town hall style or more intimate one-on-ones, either in-person or by phone) with entry and mid-level employees on a more regular basis (no less than quarterly) to get their finger on the pulse of employee wants and needs.

*Reviews for employee performance should be completed and reviewed in a timely manner between the employee, direct supervisor, and department manager.

*The opportunity should be offered to "buy" more PTO time (via payroll deduction) as the amount given is minimal compared to other companies I have worked for; this would help employees not have unpaid missed time that may reflect negatively on their performance.

Advice to Management

Please keep the positive momentum going and continue to ask questions about how best to improve. This company truly is a family, a magic formula in a professional setting that I have never seen before!

9. "Awesome Company"

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time

Pros

They care about thier employees success. No questions go unanswered. All feedback is welcomed by employees. Both management and employees are nice.

Cons

None. Keep up the good work?

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "Account Specialist Team Lead"

I have been working at The Newton Group, ESA full-time

Pros

Great work environment, caring employers and plenty of growth opportunities!

Cons

parking can be hard to find due to location of the building