The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Real Estate Broker
    Current Employee - Real Estate Broker

I have been working at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working at OGG. Great coworkers who enjoy coming to work. Fast growing company with tremendous opportunity. Young but experienced.

Cons

High Standards. If you aren't here to work hard, you won't like it ( not a con for most people, but the lazy should stay away).

Advice to Management

Better synergy between the departments. Maybe cross train certain employees so they understand their coworker's role, and understand how to work better as a collective.

2. "intern"

Former Employee - Intern in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Intern in New Braunfels, TX

Pros

good people that like there jobs

Cons

a bad manager that do not lisen and cus at you

Advice to Management

stop Hostel work interments

3. "Great Company; Micromanagement is an Issue"

Pros

A great company with humble beginnings and a positive corporate support team.

Cons

Having just branched-out into the hospitality management market, there is a fundamental lack of understanding on how to effectively manage hotels. While corporate managers may have experience in the market, most have never worked at a hotel which is a problem.

Advice to Management

Allow the individuals you hire the chance to do the job they were hired for rather than constantly micromanaging them when you are the one that doesn't have the implementation experience on a property-level.

4. "Great company, great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

I have been working at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC (More than 3 years)

Pros

I could not have asked for a better company to work for. Casey Oldham and Hunter Goodwin truly care about their employees and want to see you succeed. Through the years of working for The Oldham Goodwin Group, I have experienced nothing but good things with this company i.e. personal and company growth, great culture, fun work environment, and strong leadership.

Cons

There are no cons that really come to mind at this time. I completely trust this company and its leaders.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice to give at this time. I continue to learn grow with this great company.

5. "A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

I have been working at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Oldham Goodwin Group for over a year here and it has been a great experience. The people in the office are very friendly and easy to work with. Casey Oldham has given me opportunities that have challenged me and helped me grow in my field. He is a great boss to work for that is very talented at what he does. I've seen Oldham Goodwin Group grow and expand a lot in the time I've worked here and I think they are only going to continue to grow in the future.

Cons

My only con is that they do not have 401k matching.

6. "Eh"

Current Employee - Night Auditor in College Station, TX
    Current Employee - Night Auditor in College Station, TX

I have been working at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours. Good starting pay

Cons

Doesn't follow with raises, management has issues

Advice to Management

Train so much more

"A Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Pros

- Fast growing company
    - Work-life balance
    - Pleasant work environment
    - Wonderful co-workers
    - Great benefits

Casey Oldham and Hunter Goodwin know this business like no one else. They are passionate about what they do and are professional when conducting business. I would highly recommend working for Oldham Goodwin to anyone.

Cons

None that I can see so far.

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Bryan, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Bryan, TX

Pros

This is a great company to work for as leadership provides a supportive and exciting atmosphere to help their employees gain successful careers. The company is results-driven with expectations and goals set high, but achievable. Very much a work-hard, play-hard environment with a dynamic team of go-getters!

Cons

I really didn't experience any cons while working here. I truly enjoyed my job and the team.

Advice to Management

Continue with the good praise of your employees! It's very motivating when we hear from you!

"A great group of people working together in a dynamic work environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

I have been working at The Oldham Goodwin Group LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A dynamic work environment that makes for excellent experience when establishing yourself in the career of commercial real estate. At any given time there can be multiple projects that are worked on throughout the day, each having their own set of challenges.

Cons

At times the job can be very fast paced, but the end results out of any of the projects are spectacular. There are times that we stay late to complete a few projects, but there are also times where we only work half days as well. For every downside there is usually an upside to counteract it.

Advice to Management

Continue speaking to your employees on a person-to-person level. The key to any good working relationship is open communication and taking the time to connect with your employees.

"DO NOT WORK HERE!"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

There are absolutely no pros about this company at all. Quite possibly one of the worst companies to be employed by.

Cons

Total lack of integrity within corporate structure
    Dishonest, will make false accusation to try and justify treatment towards you
    Discrimination and segregation between employee's, they will talk big about team work yet they treat office staff badly and maintenance staff like animals
    Have no actual prospective on how this business works
    Very unprofessional
    No real core values
    Do not work for this company, I guarantee anything else would be better. I've been with this company for a short time now, and this is what I have witnessed so far with my experience here.

Advice to Management

Remove head from rear ends, your employee's are people too.