- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Wellesley Hills, MA
- - Wellesley, MA
- - Boston, MA
- - Westwood, MA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Bethesda, MD
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Phila, PA
- - Pittsburgh, PA Area
- - Pittsburgh, PA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
Found 148 of over 157 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Amazing people to work with." (in 18 reviews)
- "It's so nice being at a company that is flexible and works to make sure there is a great culture." (in 17 reviews)
- "PI pays well and their benefits are great." (in 14 reviews)
- "Leadership was transparent and for the most part cared about employees well" (in 12 reviews)
- "Management is very transparent about the future of the company." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Predictive Index and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Encouraging work environment, dependable teamates and managers. This is a company that sets you up for success!
There is lots of change and independence in my role which may not be for everybody.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Westwood, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Unlimited PTO -Work From Home -Technology Stipend
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/AContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 14, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great, smart people. Fun work, good environment.
Lately PI seems to have been making some poor choices about the product.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 26, 2022 - ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership at this company is very aware of the company's culture. They take steps to support diversity (not just talk about it) and even support their employees during tough economic times.
The company goes extremely fast, and often doesn't consider the implications of the decisions they make on downstream work streams, clients and network partners..Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 15, 2022 - Partner Activation SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Unlimited PTO, Everyone is Awesome, Inclusive, good pay…
Big layoff that cut 40 jobs
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They've built a great culture over the years, very progressive and accommodating to all backgrounds Opportunity to learn and grow fast because they move fast Very remote friendly
Don't expect stability. They move fast, and change faster. It's not uncommon for employees to change roles in under a year. The average employee has only been there for 1-2 years or less. Few people can stick around for the long haul. Work / life balance largely depends on your role. It's not uncommon for people to work beyond the typical 9-5 because they feel they have to to keep up. Pay is decent when you start, but don't expect large changes after or consistency in the process.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart, ambitious people Exciting vision Tons of potential
Moving toward a product led growth model and removing science importance takes the company away from its roots. There once was a strong partner network and the science was updated regularly; slowly but steadily the trend turns toward flashy and exciting, and away from the foundation it was built upon
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - User Operations Specialist in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing people to work with. Clients and customers are typically very respectful.
Intense expectations and very fast-paced.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small organization, leadership is very transparent. This is a dynamic business environment where you work with a lot of driven and smart people. This is a good place for you if you are comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility and are driving.
Not a great place for those who need structure or people who aren't as proactive. The constant change might bother some people too.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 8, 2022 - User Operations SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Transparent with what keeps them up at night, training is awesome and they also are supports of those who want to advance.
remote can feel like a challenge at timesContinue reading
The Predictive Index Reviews FAQs
The Predictive Index has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at The Predictive Index to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
93% of The Predictive Index employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Predictive Index 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.