The Predictive Index Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
The Predictive Index CEO Mike Zani
Mike Zani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The Predictive Index beats them all" (in 6 reviews)

• "Fast paced organization that allows you to lead projects outside of your day to day role" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where everyone can have an impact then PI is for you" (in 14 reviews)

• "Probably the biggest con is that the company moves fast and is okay with making mistakes" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Amazing place to work - seriously"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been in sales for awhile and I've never worked at a company like this. You're not a number, you're a person. The upper management really really cares about you. We live and breathe our methodology of better work better world - meaning the company manages with the product they sell. They understand their people, what they need, who they are, and how to help them be most successful. It's a start up feel with big company experience, and a strong vision for the future.

Cons

Too much free food I'm gaining weight

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. "Account Executive"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Communication is at the center of the organization. You will never (in any role) be left out of the loop. They use the methodology that they sell to other organizations, so every person has a self-awareness, and opportunity to positively impact the organization. Benefits are impressive for a smaller organization, they really try to take care of their people and set them up for success. And the organization is transparent, everyone has access to executive meeting notes.

Cons

You have to keep up, and be prepared to learn new and different technologies, and get your work done around the large amount of meetings (which speaks to the communication).

Advice to Management

Attending New Hire Orientation is impressive.

3. "Account Executive"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time

Pros

Pay for performance; transparent and open monthly company meetings - the numbers are there for all to see, question and understand

Cons

Pace is extremely fast, so not a great fit for those who do not like change and challenge

4. "I couldn't love being here more..."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Westwood, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Westwood, MA

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having worked for 5 other tech companies that were also top work places, PI blows them out of the water.

The people you work with here are brilliant, I love feeling like I can step into a meeting with anyone here knowing that I WILL learn something from them. In addition, everyone is on board with being collaborative and helpful. If you need something, there's going to be several people that will offer their hand to aid.

I'm on the sales team, and I've found it generally really hard to keep sales happy no matter what organization you are in, but they have successfully done that here. I see career opportunities, really like the leadership, and nothing less than exceptional is accepted, so I grow every day.

I see myself being here for a very, very long time. Thank you PI!

Cons

PI is growing very fast, so there is change, for me it's been all positive though. Depends on how you look at it :)

Advice to Management

Keep leading by example! You are doing a great job

5. "fast-paced company that lives out its own mission"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The compensation, benefits, community, culture, opportunity, and resources are all excellent. Senior leadership is very accessible. The company is growing quickly, so there is a lot of opportunity for those who aren't looking to phone it in.

Cons

Change is constant, and the pressure is real.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! And maybe formalize a process/program that allows employees to pursue other professional interests/projects within PI that are outside their scope of responsibilities, without detracting from their main role.

6. "Best place I've ever worked"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time

Pros

- Fast paced, never a dull moment
    - Lots of growth and plenty of room for career advancement
    - Amazing IP and product with an aggressive roadmap to change the world of connecting people strategy to business strategy
    - I've never worked at a place where I'm surrounded by such brilliant and caring people
    - Big focus on personal development and a lot of transparency to allow people to understand truly how the business operates
    - Flexible work environment and amazing benefits, including profit sharing program...the company puts extra money in your 401K for you!
    - Focused on diversity, equality, and inclusion

Cons

- Everything is rapidly evolving so you have to be ok with fast pace and ok trusting in others (up down and across) to make decisions when you are unavailable

7. "Great management, benefits, and opportunity"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You're surrounded by driven and hardworking people. Everyone puts in 100% and you feel informed and supported enough to put in the same. Management is very transparent and doors are always open to even the most "entry-level" of employees.

You get constant feedback and managers genuinely want to help you grow and feel like a larger part of the company. That said, this means that expectations are very high and you'll work very hard. Not a bad thing at all - but something that some might just not be looking for.

Compensation is great, and they value what you do.

Cons

Things move very, very fast and for some this can be a struggle.

Advice to Management

You're growing like crazy and it's such an exciting time that fast paced changed is needed, but the rate feels unsustainable. Provide your employees with some timelines so they can manage and see the light.

8. "Great Company!"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time

Pros

I have only been here for a few months but I'm already loving it. PI does a great job taking care of their employees and investing in them. Its a fast paced company that is rapidly growing but its exciting!

Cons

I don't have any cons so far

9. "I love working at PI"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time

Pros

Salary, benefits, office environment and perks (things like free fruit, organic energy bars, Sharper Image massage chair, etc.) are amazing. The leadership (C-suite and VPs) are down to earth, inspiring and incredibly brilliant. It's wonderful to be around such innovative and goal-driven leaders. The company culture is great too. We have constant training/learning sessions, we do volunteer work for the community and we go on fun employee outings. In terms of professional development, I'm always developing my skills and learning new things. You have to bring your A game to work every day—it's not the kind of place you can hide in your cubicle. But for me, that's perfect. I also believe strongly in our product and methodology. It really does work! I think we're proof of that.

Cons

I have no complaints at all.

10. "Working along side the best and brightest"

I have been working at The Predictive Index full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's amazing working for a fast-growing company that sells a product which not only helps companies be more successful but which genuinely makes people happier. PI's motto "better work, better world" is a real thing. People here are smart and highly motivated. I've worked for a lot of tech startups including highly successful ones. I've never seen as high a concentration of talent as we have here.

Cons

Things move here at the speed of light and results matter. If you're not driven, you won't keep up.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on.