What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and a very easy job once you get the lessons down." (in 66 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and schedule." (in 47 reviews)
- "I've gotten great training (except once) and the materials we give to students are materials I trust." (in 35 reviews)
- "Many of the tutoring positions are great for people working another job or for students that are free on nights and weekends." (in 32 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling to accommodate your availability." (in 17 reviews)
- "disorganized management sometimes made it tough to deliver good service" (in 34 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to competitors" (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper management were clueless, no sense of responsibility." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor communication with supervisory and administrative staff in resolving issues, scheduling work hours, and answering other questions." (in 8 reviews)
- "You don't control how many classes you can get" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Princeton Review and is not affected by filters.
Found 703 of over 767 reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023MCAT TutorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
decent pay, but you could probably make more if you opened your own company
the training is unnecessary and way too hard. you end up teaching exactly what they tell you to without being able to add your own info to help students.
The Princeton Review Reviews FAQs
The Princeton Review has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 767 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at The Princeton Review to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
81% of The Princeton Review employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Princeton Review 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.