The Rowland Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Opportunity"

Former Employee - Director in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Director in Tulsa, OK

I worked at The Rowland Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a great company with an outstanding culture, work life balance, and opportunity, you will find it here. The Rowland Group gives you a platform and all the tools for you to be successful all while making you feel part of a family. I never had a bad day at work at The Rowland Group. The leadership has strong integrity and ethical values and communicates that to their employees. Everyone enjoys their job here and that shows through the office. Its a fun and rewarding place to work!

Cons

You have to really earn your success in this business. If your not willing to put in the time and work, this probably wouldn't be a fit.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Excellent Recruiting Process & Staff"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Over the years I have been laid off of work a few times and each time I reach out to The Rowland Group to be considered for positions they place. They are always professional, friendly and helpful. They placed me within two weeks of contact and I am now in what I feel is my long-term job with an excellent company that I would have never heard of if it weren't for them.

Cons

I cannot think of a single con.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

3. "Outstanding Company Culture & A Best Places To Work!"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I came to The Rowland Group almost four years ago and it was one of the best decisions that I could have made for my career, personal and professional development and my family. The Rowland Group strives to create a culture in which people are nurtured yet at the same time employees has the ability to be creative with their book of business. During my time I have been provided not only with financial growth but career growth and professional development as well. Additionally, the management team truly cares about their internal employees and invests in them. I have a great work/life balance and my happiness is truly important to the management team. Additionally, the company really walks the walk in regards to values and doing the right thing not only for internal employees but candidates and clients as well. I can't say enough about the company and the people; the tenure of our management and employees speaks for itself being in such a high turnover industry!

Cons

There are no notable cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

4. "Engineering Recruitment Manager"

Former Employee - Engineering Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Engineering Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at The Rowland Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to learn how to recruit and become knowledgable of recruitings

Cons

I have no opinion on the cons.

5. "The Rowland Group"

Current Employee - AP Clerk in The Woodlands, TX
    Current Employee - AP Clerk in The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working for the Rowland Group for approximately 2 months now, and i couldn’t be more pleased with the level of professionalism they all possess. Janet Navarro is my Financial Recruitment Manager, and i can honestly say she helped me prepare for my interview, and assisted in a positon being offered. She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns in an expedited manner!

Cons

Possibly disclose the full insurance details

6. "Awesome Employment Agency!"

Current Employee - Accountant in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Accountant in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Roland Group staff work with people to find jobs that match their experience as well as their goals. They are great about keeping in touch and getting people interviews with amazing companies!

Cons

None that I have witnessed! They have met and exceeded my expectations!

7. "Financial Recruitment Manager"

Current Employee - Financial Recruitment Manager in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Financial Recruitment Manager in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rowland is an amazing company made up of people who truly care. I know each and everyone of us love our job and helping others. Rowland's culture is like none other than you will find anywhere. I'm very lucky to work for such a wonderful company!

Cons

None! Great management, culture, and they really care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! You make the company what it is!

8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at The Rowland Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Rowland Group is a great place to work, very family oriented with someone always willing to help with any questions or concerns. Management is amazing always providing the tools we need to be successful. Great company to work for I wouldn't have it any other way!

Cons

None that come to mind.

9. "One of the best from what I've seen"

Former Employee - Engineering Professional in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Engineering Professional in Houston, TX

I worked at The Rowland Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I always enjoyed working with them when they were putting me on assignments. They are prompt to call you back and really listen to what you are saying compared to a lit of the others that just want to know if you have any leads for them.

Cons

I never really experienced any although I only worked with them as a contract engineer.

Advice to Management

You have a good group of people.

10. "Better than a lot of others out there"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I worked at The Rowland Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at The Rowland Group in Houston, TX and it was the first time I had been in the recruiting industry. I was trained decently but my manager at the time didn't give me too much support. There was a management change before I left and things were a lot better after that. Overall, it is a good company with good leadership and they really try to hire good people. The office was fun and people in the office got along pretty well.

Cons

The Tulsa office had very little turnover but the Houston office had a lot more. Again, that changed quite a bit when the new manager relocated from their Tulsa office to Houston.

Advice to Management

Train more. When someone is new it is sometimes difficult to understand how the more tenured people are doing what they do. It would be good to always see the process from start to finish.