The Smart Cube Reviews | Glassdoor

The Smart Cube Reviews

Updated Dec 7, 2019

3.7
The Smart Cube CEO Gautam Singh (no image)
Gautam Singh
  1. "VP of Business Development"

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time

Pros

The Smart Cube is a great company. There is a real need for our services and we have a great solution to help our customers. The Management Team are very smart and great people to work for.

Cons

I really don't have any except the travel to India for the national sales conference is really long!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing so that we continue to grow and become a well known leader in our industry.

The Smart Cube2016-04-26
  2. "Great company to launch your career! And even stick around!!"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst

I worked at The Smart Cube full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TSC is s great place to start you career. I worked there for 3 years, and now am at a US b-school for MBA. I learned a lot of things at TSC. It forayed me into the world of consulting. Acted as a stepping stone to my career. That being said, I would not have minded staying in the company for long and working my way up to the upper echelons (yes, it is very much possible to do that, given time of course), had my MBA... dream not materialized. Another thing worth noting is that if you like adventure sports like river rafting, rappelling, hiking, trailing, etc., then you will really enjoy the various outbound programs that TSC offers. I loved them! - Good work ethic - No office politics - Good quality work (if you are proactive and intelligent) - Aware and conscientious senior management - and lots of parties!

Cons

With time, some inferior quality work and low-spirited people have crept in he company. It is customary for a growth company to go through this phase, but I hope senior management will be working strenuously to keep the collateral damage minimal. Also, if you are not putting in effort and doing good work, the company will staff you only on mechanical projects which are very laborious and boring.

Advice to Management

- Fiercely guard the work quality and people standards. Don't make any compromises on that front. - Have some policy to retain good talent in the company. Don't let TSC become a conduit for talented people to come, shine, and leave for better opportunities. They are the backbone of the company, so make TSC the 'better opportunitiy' for them. (I would suggest increase their salary, and give them good, creative and... challenging projects).

The Smart Cube2014-10-08
  3. "Great company to start your career"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Noida

I worked at The Smart Cube full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work culture Good compensation Amazing training protocol Good guidance provided

Cons

Work becomes monotonous at times

The Smart Cube2019-11-30
  4. "Director"

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time

Pros

Fantastic people with excellent skills

Cons

Cant think of any at the moment

The Smart Cube2019-10-03
  5. "Best Choice for freshers !"

Current Employee - Analyst in Noida

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Good Salary for Freshers 2. Good Work life balance 3. Awesome work culture, No Senior-Junior things... Everyone is treated equally & nicely.

Cons

1. Sometimes no projects.. bench hours (Though you can utilize these hours by joining online courses) 2. Cab facility is not available on daily basis.

The Smart Cube2019-09-09
  6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee Friendly, environment frendly company

Cons

no as such . .

The Smart Cube2019-06-24
  7. "Great Company"

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time

Pros

Great culture and growth oppprtunities

Cons

Compensation levels are low, and work life balance is not great of high performers

Advice to Management

NA

The Smart Cube2019-04-12
  8. "Five start"

Former Employee - Lead Research in Noida

I worked at The Smart Cube full-time for more than a year

Pros

TSC stands out because of its culture and work ethics. It was a pleasure working of TSC company

Cons

Nothing as such as far as con is concerned

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

The Smart Cube2019-03-20
  9. "Senior associate"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Noida

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The good learning environment, flexible working hours

Cons

No cons No cons No cons No cons No cons

Advice to Management

Doing good keep it up

The Smart Cube2019-02-13
  10. "Best KPO"

I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time

Pros

Very reasonable and considerate managers Competitive salary (specially for freshers) Good Work life balance Approachable management Good team spirit. I have seen people getting fired in several companies. Smartcube has also fired non performers in past . But smartcube literally takes lot of pain in traning and making them capable, ofcourse people will get fired if they dont improve even after that. I have seen... people surviving (and improving) here, whereas same people would have got fired in first month in other companies Best company in kpo sector, most of the people have beem working here for ober 5 years with many people crossing 8-10 years

Cons

Limited growth after AM level. Most of the trainings are useless HR trainings. They need to invest more to upgrade their employees. No exceptional hikes in appraisal but reasonable. (or may be I am not aware of). Other kpos give very good hike to retain talent but dont expect that in TSC. But they dont suck your blood as well, unlike other companies that give somewhat better hikes. Worst recruitment process... ( sometimes they hire incompetent persons and rejects good candidates)

Advice to Management

Senior people are doing menial tasks (and taking high pay) thus reducing margins. Employ more junior people so role of senior people is only to guide and check work, instead of project execution. People will feel more accomplished and margins will improve

The Smart Cube2019-01-18