The Snoring Center Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at The Snoring Center full-time

Pros

great management and fun coworkers

Cons

Can get busy but being very organized helps that

2. "current employee"

Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Snoring Center full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working for The Snoring Center 15+ yrs now.
    I have a great boss that appreciates your hard work, but also is very understanding when you might need to be off due to illness for your child/ family member or just a personal day!

Cons

It is a long commute for me!

Advice to Management

I think our management team is very helpful as well and covering any issues or questions that I should have in a timely manner.

3. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Front Office Staff in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Front Office Staff in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Snoring Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Environment is more of a family feel rather than co worker, employer, I don't want to know you place. Everyone is friendly and ready to help in any area when needed. Dr. Schwimmer is a great physician and take great care of his staff and patients.

Cons

The location is great but the traffic can be a bit much at times. But the good is I enjoy the job and the people I work with so the traffic is worth it.

4. "Great"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator
    Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator

I have been working at The Snoring Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the staff. They are so helpful. Dr. Schwimmer is understanding and giving. He always has a joke that'll make you laugh. He's kind to his patients and we work hard to make patient satisfaction our priority.

Cons

Crazy times at the end of the year but we all work together

Advice to Management

Management is great. So understanding with an open door policy. Any questions or concerns are quickly taken care of.

5. "Work Environment"

I have been working at The Snoring Center full-time

Pros

A great environment, employees and management care about each other and work well together. Owner appreciates your hard work not only vocally but being flexible in work schedules.

Cons

My commute is currently long, but my flex schedule helps.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees concerns.

6. "Petty staff, rude MD."

Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Snoring Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay for Dallas area is good. Employees get scrubs from company. Not very busy since office sees only an average of 15 patients per day.

Cons

Employees are not trained appropriately in all areas but are expected to know. Employees are expected to take off time when MD is out so no real flexibility. MD is very dry and rude to his staff and to his patients. Management is very unprofessional, does not know how to discuss personal matters in privacy. Employees are expected to be pillar sales rep but do not receive compensation for sales. MD creates a lot of friction between employees. HR person will mess with staff timecards. Front desk staff has to practically beg patients to give excellent reviews on google- fyi, this determines how well you perform your job. MD is more worried about money that actual patient care. Very small office with only 7 employees so no real career growth opportunity available.

Advice to Management

Know when and where to talk to your employees about personal matters. Have more flexibility. Stop the high school drama within the office. Update electronic medical system. Respect ALL staff members at ALL times and maybe you won't have employees quit.

7. "Patient care coordinator"

Former Employee - Front Desk
    Former Employee - Front Desk

I worked at The Snoring Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment when Craig Schwimmer is not in the office. Decent pay for Dallas area.

Cons

Craig Schwimmer, MD is not a very nice person, in fact he is pretty rude to patients and staff. Office is more focused on making money rather than patient care. If he/ manager/ insurance person/ MA person do not like you then plan on getting fired. MD constantly takes time off but complains about not enough money being made. No training available. All staff members are expected to be pillar sales rep but do not make commissions. Expected to only take time off when MD does, so no flexebility.

Advice to Management

Be more flexible. Train staff appropriately. Update your electronic medical system. Respect ALL staff members.

8. "Difficult Management"

Pros

The actual office is aesthetically pleasing. They have updated office equipment and they don't hesitate to get something fixed if it's not working properly. They supply monogrammed scrubs that are very comfortable.

Cons

The front desk is required to be cross trained for medical prep, but the training is not scheduled. You pretty much get thrown to the wolves and then reprimanded for leaving the front and/or not doing the prep correctly. Criticism was never contrastive or consistent. Management staff is caddy, cliquey and immature.

Advice to Management

More training and less micromanaging. They're not the same thing.