- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Brooklyn, NY
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 1, 2019 - BanquetRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Thoroughly enjoyed working with Tim & Ingrid, who are the two account managers. They always communicated when there was work available and gave helpful feedback. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to build their resume, as they work with some fantastic 5 star luxury hotels.
As it is with every company in hospitality, the off- season are slower. Although, when works was not always readily available, TSC would check in with me to get an update on my availability and let me know when I could expect more shifts.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 16, 2021 - Server/BartenderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
a clear sense of purpose
Do not raise wages Support from manager Sense of belonging Often rudeContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 25, 2016 - HHA, CNA in Brooklyn, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Consideration in favor of something.
An argument opinion against something .Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 11, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are in a good location.
If I could give zero stars I would!!! Do not work for this company in any capacity! They are a joke. Management is insane, inconsistent and sooooo OUTDATED! They treat employees, candidates and their clients with no respect. THE.SHADIEST.COMPANY.EVER.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 28, 2015 - Temp in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I enjoyed my time working at the supporting cast! I worked there for about a year while trying to book acting gigs, and for the most part it was a great day job to fall back on. I got to temp at some really cool companies, and enjoyed the variety of temp work that I was offered.
The pay isn't great, about $15-20 an hour, but that's pretty decent for temp work. Also no benefits and you more than likely won't be working full time. During some of the slow summer months I would go two and a half weeks without a job, but then sometimes I would get a 4 or 6 month contract of 40 hours/week. If you're comfortable with the instability, it's a great option, especially if you're looking for something regular yet flexible.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Mar 30, 2014 - Cook in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love may job and work together for the job
i love may job and work together for the jobContinue reading